new to forum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 75892

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

I just posted a reply to another forum titled "meltdown" so I hope I am not repeating myself but I am new here .
I was on cymbalta for 2-3 months at 30 mg. I had a racing heart and felt jittery but thought my doctor knew best and wanted to get through to the other side of feeling better and knew these drugs took awhile to get the benefit. Couln't sleep because I was so jacked up so the dr. gave me zolpdiem at 10 mg. I am now hooked. For the last week of mid august I took 30 mg every other day. It has been over a month cymbalta free but I am still experiencing bad withdrwals.
About 2 weeks ago I started feeling really bad...shaky, chills, body aches and pains, fatigue, so sensitive to sound, muscle spasms, face burning/redness. I am so tired , look pale and just want to stay in bed. I have no energy and I ache all over. All I can do is get the kids on the bus and get back in bed. I wasn't sure if I was having zolpdiem reactions so i have tapered now to 5 mg from 10 mg. Now I am having 2 glasses of wine at night just trying to "feel better".
Question....when do I get over this? I feel like I have damaged my body permanently and I am never going to feel the same.
I try and rest but still can't get energy. Still fatigued with chills. I have not had brain zaps but I do have slight tremors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users