• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buddur147

buddur147

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:14 PM

i have been taking cymbalta 60mg for some two years and have tried to stop several times to no avail untill 4 days ago. first i want to say how horrible this drug is, having forced to take it for about a year after the affects were benificial. i dont want to come across i a certain way but this drug has equivilant or a worse withdrawal than heroin and i should know. i am no doctor or chemist but i thought long and hard on how to beat this drug. recently my doctor left the area unanounced and i thought that this is the best chance i have to get off it. somehow he would convince me that i was still reaping the benifits and i would leave his office sort changed. well, now my success..

i remember reading litature about how cymbalta increases your dopamine levels w/o a euphoric affect, was the brain gets used to these levels, it returns to normal but the brain then relies on cymbalta for dopamine. i then thought about stopping the drug and leting those levels fall untill i started to get the brain shivers. this is the side effect of the dangerous low dopamine. then i thought, want would increase my dopamine levels safely and be easy on my body and more importantly, AND I STESS this, be easy to withdrawl from.

about two months ago i broke my arm in an auto accident and was prescribed a pain killer called dallota or something like that. at a high dose i felt euphoric but not overwelmed, i asked my doctor why does this drug, or what causes this feelin. he stated to me it surges dopamine as a side affect and blocks synopses of pain. but this drug hurt my stomach and so i only used it a couple of times.

a week ago i was in deep thought about this and decided to try it. i stopped taking cymbalta the first day, waited 2 days until i could no longer bear the brain shivers, i then took 4mgs of the pain killer. i then realized i was not getting any euphoric affects and the brain shivers stopped. i then realized i found the key to these chains the cymbalta put me in. 3rd day, i took nothing and felt very normal but also, drowsey and for a brief moment sick to the stomach, but i did not puke. 4th day i got a brain shiver in the mid day so i took another 4 mgs. brain shiver stopped within a few minutes and i felt fine. 5th day i awoke, went to work did my job, came home and realized that i just may have beat it i skipped the 4mg dose. then 6th day i took nothing again. i did experience a very slight brain shiver but no where near the previous.
the 7th day i could feel myself rid of the cymbalta but kind of an icky feeling, which i remember having when i first started taking it. no brain shivers or craving to take anything. the 8th day i took 4mg of painkiller to see how my dopamine levels would react. to my surprise i was euphoric. which , to me, my levels have returned to premedicated levels. i am so happy now and free of the drug i cant describe it. i am in contact with my lawyer and thinking about filing a lawsuit .

i know this method is a little strange, but it worked. and in todays society pain killers are available on the black market. i would think any would work but being that i am sensitive to asprin and tylenol, i only can use the stronger one w/o the cut.
i am now 2 weeks free with no side affects and the want to use any of these drugs.
i am free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users