• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:22 PM

I am 50 years old and have been suffering from ADD and resulting depression and anxiety as long as i can remember. I have tried everything throughout the years but finally i found something that works. Do yourself a favor and get educated on Lithium Orotate, Magnesium and their effects on anxiety depression and ADD. Try this..
120mg of Lithium Orotate start taking 3 times daily and adjust as needed, you can take more or less because in the over the counter form there are no harmful side effects.
Get yourself a good multivitamin i was recomended Nature Made along with this take a Magnesium supplement that together should equal around 1000mg of magnesium daily.
I recomend buying the book From Panic to Power by Lucinda Basett which educates you on cognotive behavioral therapy which is a huge tool to help your anxiety and depression.
Also better diet cutting out stimulants like caffiene and sugar, all this has helped me so much i cant begin to describe. Please try this i promise you you will feel better and you will start to feel better fast within a few days. Good luck and please post feedback or questions..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users