1 reply to this topic

#1 gargan4130

gargan4130

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington State Usa
  • why_joining:
    I wanted to get other view points and the terrible post Cymbalta melt down . It would nice to get this drug off the market .

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

I have had Chronic Fatigue and Fibromylagia since 1987. A Doctor put me on Cymbalta . Everything was fine until I stopped it .

Now I have this strange, pointless anxiety , and somewhat depressed train of thought . Before the Cymbalta , I was

fairly normal . The Sad and other problems are going away . But very , very slowly . I kid you not , when I quit the

Cymbalta my hands would shake and my body would twitch . Has anyone had this experience? Thanks - John

#2 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yes John I know exactly what you mean.

Prior to Crapalta I had not had any anxiety problems for over 20 years. Now I have anxiety that is much worse than what I had back then and also have anxiety/panic attacks. If feels like there is constant pressure in my chest and stomach. The supplements help, especially the L-Theanine (suntheanine) and thankfully so far I have been able to get through it.

It seems that all the side effects you may have when you first start taking Crapalta, you can have them all worse when you get off it. Funny I don't remember reading any warnings about Discontinuation Syndrome or Rebound when I got this garbage.

Every afternoon I end up sitting on the couch feeling like crap and feeling so sad and lonely that more often than not there are tears.

I know that this is all caused by the Crapalta and I know that it will get better, but with all the pain I have now too (I was given it for nerve pain from Osteoarthritis) it just gets to be too much.

I won't go see my doctor as I'm afraid I might hit him lol.

Take care of you

Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users