3 replies to this topic

#1 Ape

Ape

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

I feel lost I am afraid to find a job because I am scared of the side effects that cymbolta withdrawal may have on me and for this I am scared to apply for a job because I think what is the point of doing that

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Welcome to the site. Your concern is understandable. But remember while Cymbalta withdrawal can be bad nearly 80% of those going through Cymbalta withdrawal never have a problem. Studies have shown that around 20% have withdrawal symptoms. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones!!  Personally I can't imagine going for job interviews while going through withdrawal. If you decide to try and come off the Cymbalta then please read up on the bead counting method on this site. It helps reduce the symptoms. Also, there are a lot of recommendations for supplements that can be taken to help the withdrawal symptoms. Whatever you decide, keep us posted and we are here if you have questions.

#3 Ape

Ape

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Where I can read about the supplement? And should I start now or wait until my physician says to go down? I have been take it for three months and doesn t let me sleep I had to take Ativan for that! What other supplement do I need beside omega 3&6 and b complex?

#4 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

I am not really much of an expert on the supplements but there is a thread on them on this website. I would refer you to it for information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users