1 reply to this topic

#1 WiltedIris

WiltedIris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • why_joining:
    I've been up and down and all around from 90 mg to 20 mg in the past 7 years or so. Strangely enough, it took my mom passing away several months ago for me to decide that I'm Done with medications! I want to see the person that has been medicated for far too long, even if she is looney-tunes. Just hope I can put up with the withdrawal symptoms. BTW, Alprazolam was by far the most terrible withdrawal I have ever experienced. I hope this isn't worse.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

I'm scheduled for Major surgery (neck) this coming Weds. Had a Lspine shot this past Monday. So, because I was feeling pooky from Epidural, I attributed, headache, body-pain, sweats, chills, trots (sorry folks) to spine shot. Lo & Behold, just this morning, I realized I had forgotten to take my 60 mg Cymbalta for roughly 4-5 days. I took pill this morning as soon as I realized. So here's what I need HEL with: will Cymbalta be in place by Weds for my surgery (2 days)? Is there any aide I can take to help me feel better (Tylenol or ..?). I can't take anything that thins blood because of surgery. I keep thinking I sabatoged myself out of fear of having surgery. What a tangled web...

For those who might suggest I get a pill box with dates, I'm on it. Also, although it won't be easy to do, I can postpone surgery one more week. Already postponed for a cold which is what Zi thought I've had all week.

Thanks!

#2 Madison1

Madison1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • why_joining:
    To feel I'm not alone in this hell of antidepressants. Seeing others are having the same symptoms helps me to make it through each day. Hopefully my story will in turn help someone else.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Something similar happened to me. I was taking antibiotics and allergy medicine, etc and just forgot to take the Cymbalta for 4-5 days and when I realized it, it was too late. All the symptoms started. I so wish I could go back to that week and take the dang Cymbalta. I took it right away but here I sit three weeks later in tears still messed up. It is different for everyone of course but I'd say see how you feel tomorrow and the next. If postponing isn't a big deal and would make you feel better, then by all means postpone. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users