Photo

New Here, So Glad That I Found This Site/forum!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Want so much 2B off this 'drug'...

but so afraid 2B w/out it!

I am in the process of reading the info here on the forum. Making a list of the supplements needed and how 2 do the bead counting method. The physicians have been "no" help @ all. Praying that I will be strong enough 2 gradually come off of 

this horrid medication!

Have a blessed day all!

EquusWoman

#2 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

equuswoman

Stay strong! You have thousands of comrades in this struggle. Calm animals are balancing; seek out the mature and gentle Equus.

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

equuswoman

Stay strong! You have thousands of comrades in this struggle. Calm animals are balancing; seek out the mature and gentle Equus.

thismoment: Thank U so very much! I know how therapeutic horses can be. Just the scent of my little gelding brings peace 2 my soul. I am so very thankful that I found this wonderful site of ppl who can R/T what I've been thru. It means so much to know there are others who can relate to my experience w/this horrid drug. Again thank U! :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users