Photo

Down 30 Beads I Feel I'm Ready 2 Drop A Few More...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

Please keep your positive thoughts, vibes and prayers going as I continue on down this uncertain road. It helps to know others havre gone before me and have made it thru. Thank you ppl here on this forum for your support, encouragement, compassion and love. May God bless and keep you now and always!

#2 thatstheoldme

thatstheoldme

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

you're doing so well, your patience is inspiring. xo

nattsie, I had to stay @ 30 beads for 6 days. The nausea was just to much for me to tolerate.

I feel better now and dropped 5 more beads tonite at dosing time!

I have to have patience and it is really hard for me. Cuz I want off this CRAP asap,

but I am willing to do whatever it is that I must to rid myself of these vile,evil little 'beads'.....

We will make it through... :hug:

God Bless TheEquusWoman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users