#1 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hello all.

This site is all about people helping people to get off Cymbalta.

Here, you will find Cymbalta recoverers of every variety, from all over the world- and we've come together to help one another!

If you are on Cymbalta and wish to get off, we can help.  And you will help the people who follow you to the site.

Please become a Member and make your first post; tell us what's happening with you. There are no English grammar teachers here to criticize your posting; there are no judges here.  So don't worry- please write something and you will find those first words to be empowering.

For example, you might want to talk about your efforts to get off the drug, or the side effects you've encountered. You might tell us why you need to get off Cymbalta.

There are many wonderful, knowledgeable and gloriously compassionate people that are here to share their experience, and help you succeed in your struggle to be free. Very soon you will be helping others.

Thank you.

#2 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Hi, this moment, fishinghat, equuswoman,lundeliz, navy wife, lad, lovemy3girls, Timbo!!! Hope and pray ya'll are doing well! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! I am eternally grateful for this forum and all I have learned from each and every one, including the ones I can't recall right now! I think I'm past most of the physical aches and pains of w/drawal. Just dealing with the huge lack of ambition, motivation, negative self-talk, etc. etc! This too will pass!!!! Hugs to all!!!! clara :) :hug:

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Keep the faith Clara, it is all downhill from here.

#4 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me. With advice, a kind word, encouragement, how to 'bead count'...positive thoughts, prayers, cyberspace hugs. Whatever it may have been I am so very grateful for it. I thank God that I 'found' this forum. I have a supportive family but "unless" someone has been on this drug and tried to stop it, going thru Cymbalta HELL they can't "know" how it can be. I have the ppl here in my daily prayers...that's just what I do. I also plan to stay on the forum after I am in the future (however long that will be) Cymbalta FREE to help the ones who come after me. So much confusion, fear and just not knowing what way to turn for help. Anyhow again thanks y'all as we say here in the 'south'...lol

Much love, 

Many prayers,

Always and let's not forget those cyberspace "hugs" either....

TheEquuaWoman :hug:

#5 lovemy3girls

lovemy3girls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • why_joining:
    Needing support coming off this horrible med!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

So thankful for all in this forum, I felt a warm welcome from the start. We are all here fighting this battle together, we are strong warriors who will overcome obstacles and push right on through into the healing process! HUGS!!!

#6 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Wagtail how fast did you come off Cymbalta that has caused w/d this fsr out?
TIA ♥TheEquusWoman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users