Photo

My Hershey & I Had A Wonderful 'last' Trail Ride Before My Hip Fix (Surgery)....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

:hug:

was a great day spent 5 hours in my saddle riding the trails with my little sister and friends. Just the sounds of leather creaking, footfalls of our horses hooves and the rustle of leaves on the trails. Waterfalls and creeks. The occasion conversation along the trail among friends. Such peace for my soul while on this ride. A much needed ride before my hip surgery to replace my worn out 'parts'...I've had a good run with this  hip for the past 13 years and am now at the point that I'm just ready to have it done and move on into recovery. My orthopedic surgeon tells me I will be "back in my saddle in 6 weeks.

I took my last dose of the Cymbalta poison on Thursday March 18th and so far so good I guess. Hopeful that my little damaged brain is healing itself. I will do the best that I can as I move forward making the best that I can of my life. I'm glad that I'm done with Cymbalta. Done forever with that brand name, blue and green capsule. 60mg every day for 2 years. Given to me for my chronic LBP due to osteoarthritis. I am not even sure that it helped my pain. The only thing different is that the SE of constipation is GONE and that's a good thing!

I am forever grateful to fishinghat and thismoment who were here when I found this forum. Taught me how to bead count and encouraged me along the way on my journey to hell and back.

I am grateful to the members here on the forum at this time as well. Ppl always willing to help each other. Sharing their experiences with one another. Willing to help in any way that the can. 

I plan to remain on the Cymbalta forum and help the ppl who come on board looking for freedom from this poison. May God bless all on this journey.

Much love,

Many prayers, always,

TheEquusWoman

#2 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Happy Trails EQWoman!!

#3 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

You'll be back with Hershey soon. Praying for your safe ans fast recovery. :hug:

#4 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

May you have a comfortable and fast recovery EW.

God Bless

#5 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

You beat crapalta, this'll be a piece of cake in comparison! Prayers and blessings for you and your surgical team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users