#1 choochoo

choochoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • why_joining:
    Because I'm on day 4 of withdrawal

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:32 AM

I have been off 5 days now. I feel like my eyes move in the sight but the muscles move a step behind. When I turn my head, at times, the body moves then the insides follow a step behind. I sweat at odd times, it could be that I'm 50, but I feel that it's the meds as it became an issues when I stopped. I sit and stare. I have things to do but don't do them. I have to deside on major life issues in the next few months. I thought the Cymbalta was clouding my thinking so I thought now was the time to get off of it. Kind of like drinking too much too often and have to make a desision, I wanted to have the "true me" deside....
But now I have had second thoughts..... Deside where to live Own two homes in OH/FL and may sell OH to move to FL, if job is available, husband finds job, ecconomy changes, win lottery - guess you have to play to get better odds on that - been in FL 3 weeks now, trying to deside) , job, marriage, kid issues, weight (not that I'm over-weight but I fluctuate and what was once muscle is now ---- how the h@#! did that happen?) ----- are these too many issues to deal with and get off the Cymbalta? Now that I have made it 5 days, do I just go back? Husband is not in FL anymore. He left for the North last Sunday and I can stay here alone for a long time if I want to. I don't have a doctor down here yet, I don't know if that's an issue. Do you all feel it's better to do this without any one living with you? Any help would be appriciated. I've been on meds for so long, the "true me" is unsure it wants to face the world, so I keep it locked deep inside, peaking behind corners that are so sharp they hurt at times. I have hiddin' even from myself.

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:14 AM

choochoo:

Wow, do you have a lot going on! What do YOU want to do?

Bless you sweetie.....Houdi

#3 choochoo

choochoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • why_joining:
    Because I'm on day 4 of withdrawal

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:49 AM

#1 sit and cry then sleep for a long, long time only to awaken with insight!

#2 Walk on a beach until it all makes since...even if it takes days....

#3 Be what I wanted to be when I wasn't afraid of hurting anyone else...

who knows...is any time a good time to quit?

#4 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

choochoo:
Regarding your #1...Go ahead and cry. Sometimes I feel so much better after a good cry. No excuses!
Regarding your #2...Walk that beach. That is a great idea. I like it!
Regarding your #3...????? What was that? Explain more please.

Quit what? Cymbalta? Always a good time to quit....Not easy for some of us though. But, makes one appreciate when we are successful getting off the stuff.

Choochoo, if you feel suicidal at all, please call for help...K?

Keep posting, we'll help. Remember, we all had to learn to do this one moment at a time. You can't do a day at a time, 'cuz it just doesn't work that way. So to begin, baby steps. A little daydreaming is good. A beach is even better. And a good cry HELPS!!

Blessings....Houdi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users