• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com

It's oddly designed, but loaded with information.....here's the little bit I found about who started it....not sure it's even currently maintained....she's definitely on a crusade against these poisons....

Dr Ann Blake Tracy, founder of the International Coalition for DrugAwareness (ICFDA), was and is the first amongst the "front fighters" in the battle against the anti-depressant hype with the courage to undertake action to educate the public. Through the years she has gathered an abundance of horrendous experiences and shocking facts regarding the devastating side effects of these drugs. With her ample knowledge, experience as well as her activities across the United States, she has become an authority in this untransparent and complex field. We of AntiDepressantsFacts invite you to visit her brilliant website which is utmost educative.

http://www.drugawareness.org

#2 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

So glad to be off this crapalta. Gave me goosebumps reading this.

I have no doubts that this can bring the worst in some people.

And no doubts about suicides being committed while on it or while on withdrawal

That scared me twice, while on it and while on withdrawal. Lasted a few hours, but that scared me out of my witts.

#3 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

I'm developing a list of these folks to contact....Dr Peter Breggin, dr David Healy, and now this gal.

Breggin practices in Ithaca, NY....near where I grew up,,...so I may may a little "road trip" as TM called it...up there to see him.

#4 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

I will bookmark it to read when I feel a little emotionally stronger. I'm too fragile ATM & scared I might read something that will put me in panic mode .
Thank you FNs ..

#5 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

OT for this thread, but how are you feeling today, Wagtail?

#6 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

FN

These are good links. Thank you. 

There's a lot of passion and effort there!

#7 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

Thanks, TM.....I think of it as "cognitive rehab"...... the poison damaged my body....and it damaged my intellect/cognitive functions.....what better way to try to get back as much of what I lost as I can than to hunt down these bastids that cook up the poisons using the skills and abilities I still have left? (evil grin)

Right now, I'm trying to identify who our "allies" are....in the med/pharma and legal fields and elsewhere....then, I will contact them directly....

And I intend to track down every single member of the Eli Lilly "New Antidepressant Team" (NAT) who were directly responsible for cymbalta.....where they are now, what they're currently working on, etc.....not sure of what use that info will be...although, just today I posted a response elsewhere to CymSik ...she asked about TCM.....and it turns out that one of the NAT co-founders has now founded a company that promotes TCM as an "alternative to antidepressants"......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users