dgia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • why_joining:
    si

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

THANKS .. I understood your message.
I have happy for forum people who know the problem. in italy knows only problems starting treatment. In the italian INTERNET WITHDRAWING no know .

I am sure that I stop with Cymbalta ..

the problem is after detoxification.

I do not want to suffer more from depression.

Cymbalta has helped to not have bad anxiety.

It has changed my life. I do not feel emotions. Are more selfish con cymbalta. I was able to kill me. No problem. Nothing is more problem. but I do not want to die. I love my family so much. I live. but I want to live happy

I now understand who does massacres in colleges united states America.

now increased family massacres in italy. Antidepressants? I believe yes.

not feel more emotions. six cold. it does not matter anything.

but does not want to be sick anxiety. Buy omega 3 now - melatonin - Garum Armoricum.
I want to live well. groped.
I say What do you feel after these natural medicines.
Hello Gianna

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

Gianna:

I believe I understand what you wrote. Are you going to stop taking Cymbalta? Are you going to lower the dose you take? What dose of Cymbalta do you take today? Get a prescription for a lower dose from your doctor. After you take the new prescription of the lower dose, see how you feel. It is easier to keep lowering the dose than to completely stop.

Hope this translates.

Your friend,
Houdi

#3 dgia

dgia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • why_joining:
    si

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:16 AM

YES. I decided to quit Cymbalta.
because I understood. 60 mg to 30mg decline. and then end Cymbalta.
I wanted to say patients in Italy knows no danger of arrest Cymbalta
thanks to your forum, I understood.

#4 erica247

erica247

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want to join this forum because I'm experiencing some severe withdrawal symptoms from Cymbalta! I've read through many of the posts and I'm so "relieved" that others are feeling the same way! I have so many questions to ask!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:40 AM

Hello there! I just wanted to say welcome! I have only been a member on this forum for a few days but it has been a tremendous relief reading everyones stories. It is good to start feeling some real emotions again and not feeling like a robot! Good luck to you Gianna!

Erica :>

#5 islandgirl0999

islandgirl0999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • why_joining:
    having a hell of a time with my cymbalta

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hello!
Il tuo facendo il diritto cose. Tenere bere molta acqua.Tenere a pregare, a mantenere la pace e l'amore nel vostro cuore! La strana sudorazione, vertigini, mal di testa e si va via. Rimanete forti, essere gentili e pazienti con voi stessi.
Mi auguro che possiate comprendere il mio italiano basta. Dio vi benedica.
Colleen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users