#1 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

Hi everyone. 

For personal reasons I must leave this forum.

I wish to thank all of you who have helped me so much. Whenever I asked a question I always received thoughtful, honest, and compassionate responses. When I was fortunate enough to be asked a question, I often found vivid and compelling insights within the question, and my subsequent ponderings carried me off in unexpected and rewarding new directions. 

It has been an honour to meet so many wonderful minds and gentle hearts. I will always cherish this experience.

#2 brzghoff

brzghoff

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Locationjust south of sanity

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

we will miss your thoughtful insights and provocative discussions. thanks so much for your support.

#3 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

TM

I will miss your thought-provoking comments and your wonderful friendship.  I will never forget you.

I wish you all the best as you continue your life and hope that you will feel free to "sneak a peek" here once in a while.  You were such a help to all of us.

Liz

#4 DoneWithCrap

DoneWithCrap

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a zombie of too long.
    I want a life!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Thank you TM for all that you have contributed to this group  :hug:

You will be missed by many including me. 

I wish you the best and hope that the personal reasons that you are leaving the group are positive ones and that you will continue your life's journey in a better place now that you are free from this poison  :)

Your contributions to this forum will help many to come  :wub:

Good by and best wishes,

Renee

#5 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

You will be missed and I Thank You

#6 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:11 AM

Thismoment, thank you for your insights.

For you words of wisdom. Yes, wisdom is the name I will remember you by.

Such a joy to read your posts, and while you go they will remain.

With love, Gail xx

#7 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

ThisMoment, I posted elsewhere last night about how sad this makes me.... You and FH leaving us .... The word I used is 'bereft'..... I have learned so much from you ...... you have challenged me intellectually and spiritually....mindfulness is just one example....you have shared your wonderful wisdom and philosophy.....you have made me laugh.... you have changed my life, much for the better, my friend.

Please come back to visit us.... You and FH.... even if you don't post, remain as our guardian spirits..... you are always part of this place, as I said to FH.... We'll leave the "porch light" on for you.... :-)

Travel well my friend, go with blessings, and never hesitate to come back for a visit!

#8 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Hi everyone. 

For personal reasons I must leave this forum.

I wish to thank all of you who have helped me so much. Whenever I asked a question I always received thoughtful, honest, and compassionate responses. When I was fortunate enough to be asked a question, I often found vivid and compelling insights within the question, and my subsequent ponderings carried me off in unexpected and rewarding new directions. 

It has been an honour to meet so many wonderful minds and gentle hearts. I will always cherish this experience.

Gosh you and fishinghat to?!?!

I'll miss you both so very much as you two were here when I found this forum a year ago next month.

May your days be filled with goodness.

Much love from TheEquusWoman

#9 BelaLugosisDad

BelaLugosisDad

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

Good bye. You have been a dear friend to many of us and a learned advisory.

Every step you take forward willl be  away from the Cymbalta story from now on.

Have a good journey.

Farewell.

#10 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

Speechless and my heart breaks...I know change is an absolute, but oh,how I will miss you. I will always cherish my 'Thoughts by TM' notebook I have compiled since joining. Your wisdom and insight will forever remain a part of me. She cries...she misses her dear friend who was there in the darkest hours of this journey off CYM.

Be well and love without limits,
Reba

#11 Tinker

Tinker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for all you're great advice TM, you have helped many of us and we are all in your debt. Cheers to a bright future 🍻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users