#1 mazie74

mazie74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:
    need support for cymbalta withdraws

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

i need help. cymbalta has ruined my life, i'm a wreck, i tried to get off of it but omg the withdraws are bad. this drug needs taken off the market. i just got out of ICU last week because i tried to take my own life and its because of the cymbalta, it has changed who i am. its not a good drug to b on. now how does the company expect people to get off it without all the affects. IT'S NOT RIGHT i have so much more to say can anybody help me?

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:40 AM

mazie74:

I'm so sorry. What an awful situation? How are you now? Did the hospital put you back on Cymbalta or give you a supporting prescription to get off? Don't let anything take your life. You are too important!!! Be strong...Houdi

#3 mazie74

mazie74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:
    need support for cymbalta withdraws

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

mazie74:

I'm so sorry. What an awful situation? How are you now? Did the hospital put you back on Cymbalta or give you a supporting prescription to get off? Don't let anything take your life. You are too important!!! Be strong...Houdi

thanks so much, yes they did put me back on the meds, im doing ok but i want off this med, it's just not good for me anymore and really i think it has wrecked my life instead of helped me.... omg what did i get myself into with this medication ;/

#4 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

mazie74:

Don't panic, you are going to be ok.

There is a great post from a 'peema' just today or yesterday. It is under Weaning from Cymbalta and the thread is 'Cold turkey from 120 mg day 8.' Read about using a longer half life anti depressant to help withdraw from Cymbalta. I wish I had used one. When I was withdrawing, a member named Attorney_Survivor..or something like that...used Prozac and she did so much better than I. I mean withdrawal symptoms went away in a day. Talk with your doctor about getting a two week to a month prescription. Make sure you read about it first so you have some knowledge. But after what you've been through, I believe your doctor will assist you and MONITOR you. You have to take the best care of yourself now. You are worth every bit of care and nurturing available.

Don't panic. You are going to be ok!

All my best wishes....Houdi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users