13136 replies to this topic

#10381 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:18 AM

Fly high

You two are from the same school! Bright as a fiddle, I love you!

#10382 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:42 AM

Fly Divine is a regional airline in India

Garibaldi biscuits, hmmm, never heard of them.

Did you know that some flies are capable of laying an egg on food with out sitting down? They can do it as they fly past.

#10383 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 22 October 2018 - 04:50 PM

Divine Inspiration

Wish I hadn't just read 'Hats last post right before dinner....

Love you too Gail :) :) :)

#10384 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

Inspiration desired

#10385 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:48 PM

desired effect

Hope than my magnesium has just that in giving me lots of shut-eye :)

#10386 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:20 AM

Effect visible

Scrat, it must have worked, missing a word here and there! I think! Lol

#10387 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:29 PM

visible light

#10388 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:38 PM

Light

I leave it as it is. I went to sleep, got up, just ate a cookie.

And I saw the light. Thank God.

Fishinghat, you got me so worried, no Hat, no Fish and no Net.

I hope that you and your wife are safe and sound. Are you? Love you

#10389 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:30 AM

light brigade

We are fine Gail. The wife has a few days off this week so we have just been enjoying them together. Sorry to be so absent,

#10390 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:19 AM

Brigade lost

Thanks for clarifying, a good day with your sweet wife! It so rarely happens, enjoy! Lovexx

#10391 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

lost and found

#10392 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:22 PM

found out

Gail... so happy for your light! Could do with some today - can feel another "withdrawal wave" coming on...  :unsure:

Hope you had a good wife day 'hat.

#10393 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

Thanks IUN. Always have a good day when I spend it with my darling.

#10394 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:51 AM

Out there

Scrat, closing my eyes and just sent light to your brain!

FH, how lovely of you to say this about your sweet darling, she is sweet!

#10395 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:01 PM

there is

Oh I must say I like scrat's taste. I do love my acorn powder and flour.

#10396 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:26 PM

Is not

We'll, good for Scrat, because I don't like the taste. And I'm babysitting his nut.

#10397 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:24 PM

not bad

#10398 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:43 PM

bad taste

So grateful for you babysitting my nut, Gail. I know you will take good care of it :)

#10399 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 27 October 2018 - 09:05 AM

Taste sour

Scrat, news from your bouncing acorn. He's been up all night bouncing here and there. So I took a baby blanket and covered it with it. I brought him in my bed to cuddle. Then Acorn started crying and saying a word that sounded like Papa.

We got up, turned on the tablet for Acorn to see you. Acorn was so happy to see you. We went back to bed and slept till 9pm. Acorn is watching Collision Course on TV now.

If you don't mind, I will babysit a day or two till you get better.

Scrat, I hope your day is better today and that your wife is calmer.

#10400 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

Sour patch kids

Sounds like you know how to treat my nut there! If he gets too much, just distract him with a bit of singing - he likes that.

Feel a little bit better this evening, but the morning was not good. Hopefully restoring the 10mg will work its wonders in the next 24-48 hours. But my new Dulox-free target is now Christmas. Nice and slow.

Thank you for being so sweet... :)

#10401 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:45 PM

Kids sleeping

Oh I don't mind Scrat, no need to sing, just seeing your face on the forum makes him coo like a baby.

Let's pray you get past this phase quickly. Not an easy one.

So Acorn got irritated after me this morning cause I called him Nut, so he says to me I'm Acorn, not nut. Understood! Yep. Did you know that Acorn could speak? Not a lot, but I will teach him French till he goes back home. What a spendid chap! Mate!

#10402 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:18 PM

Sleeping satellite

Oh Gail. Your little messages here make me smile so much! I love 'em.

I was aware that Acorn could speak, but it was largely vowel sounds. Nothing cohesive to speak of. So to expect a bilingual Acorn by return will be amazing!

Merci bien mon chérie. Tu est un formidable maman pour mon petite noix.

Mon Francais est pas bien - please feel free to correct me :)

#10403 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

Satellite explosion

Your French is good, it's ma Cherie and ma petite noix. All good.

We woke up late this morning, while Acorn was sleeping, I noticed tiny arms and tiny feet!
And small eyes, mouth and nose. What happened?

He said Mama, I almost cried, he gave himself a bounce with his tiny feet and came straight into my arms. He's on the balcony hiding under a chair for security, birds and squirrels here. No worry, he has a collar with a bell on it.

Now, dad, how are you doing today? Has all calmed down? Back on 10mg? Looking forward to hearing from you!

#10404 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:43 PM

explosion of laughter

I'm glad my french stood the test of time. I used to work in the Channel Tunnel when it first opened, so I learnt on the job! 

So acorn has a collar? That is very responsible of you mama! He likes bouncing - especially on the bed when he wakes up - so be warned!

Dad had some unwanted thoughts early in the day, but this was bought on by a fourth day of bad withdrawal. Had very bad head fog, dizziness, sod of a headache and tired all day. However, did get a very nice 8 hours kip. Just want some relief soon!!

Oh - has acorn found your peanut butter yet? You best check it...

#10405 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Laughter needed

It should end soon, your 8 hour sleep could be a sign of it!

Acorn has a bell on his collar as I mentioned earlier, he has found a trick to make that bell going by himself with his tiny hand. As soon as I hear the bell, I run to the balcony, he looks at me and grins!!!!I explained to him that this gets me so anxious, afraid of a squirrel snatching him. Tiny tears on his oval face, a promise not to do it again.

I'm falling for this little guy, such a joy to have him with me. Peanut butter, he craves that but he found the jar of Caramel. Dear God, I need to hide it and spoon feed him myself at times.

Sid, moi, have been doing good in the last week meaning no anxiety, no depression, I feel happy! I don't say this often, it was the best week, almost no pain and relaxed. We found the right opiate combo for the pain, cancer progresses, so we'll need to adjust along the way!

Breakfast time for the week one. And what is the Channel Tunnel? Plus in what region of the UK are you from? Last, how many hours difference do we have? Taking a chance and saying that you have 6 hours more than us. Thanks!

#10406 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

needed support (very fitting!)

I am so glad to hear of your last week. Really am. Such a confidence booster. I am so proud of you to be finding this space amongst all that is thrown your way. We are so lucky to have you here on the forum with us.

The channel tunnel is the big hole under the ground that links the UK with France. Train goes underground at Folkestone and pops up in Calais the other end. Takes around 20 minutes. You just come off the motorway/freeway - drive onto the train, and then off again to wherever you want to go in Europe! I was in the food court and because it had just opened, there were a few interesting faces passing though. Think my biggest claim is serving Hugh Grant (with Liz Hurley) with a bacon double cheeseburger. 

Keep me updated as to how my little nut is doing. Hope he has understood the situation with his bell!!

[EDIT] Forgot to answer - you are 4 hours behind me, and 'hat is 5 behind. I am to the south-east of London in a county called Kent. Dubbed the "Garden of England" as it has lots of green stuff everywhere

#10407 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:27 PM

Support always

Interested for the tunnel channel. 20 min and you're in France! Unbelievable!

Now, did you make that hamburger or served him? Belles rencontres.

Acorn is sitting on my shoulder as I write, waiting for his supper. He wants to have a hair cut to remove what he calls a bump on the head I took a nail file to make it smaller, he's very happy about that.

The forum remains important for me, if I can sooth someone or calm someone, I'm happy for that.

Thank you Scrat for your nice words. I'm now working on a simple bucket list. Real simple. My son will work on that with me.

#10408 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:07 PM

Always here

I served them - I was working at Burger King. And the funny thing was he spoke just like in his movies! I remember exactly what he said too...

"Errr... I'll have a d-d-double ch---eeseburger please" [turns to Liz] "...and what about you darling?"

Thank you for tending to my dear acorns every whim. Don't spoil him too much though cos he will have the same expectations when he returns! 

Can't believe how important this forum has become to me. I never had myself down to being someone who would - but hey - here I am. Feeling so bloody panicky this evening - I am just staring at research data as there is nothing else I can do to distract my brain enough. But I can still come back here :)

Would be interested in your list when complete if you wanted to post or PM.

#10409 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:03 AM

Here, where

Oh sweet Scrat, my bucket list will contain simple things that I haven't done in a long time.

Sure, I'll let you know when I achieve the first.

We become like real family here at the forum. It's my fifth or sixth year. I will come here till I can no longer come. Just as God has only two hands, he uses us to do his work. To see people suffering hurt me, I do what I can to make it better. It fails at times, but my intentions are from a good place

And what did the lady order? Acorn just jumped on my shoulder to read my writing. Kissy kissy here, sweet Acorn.

Back to dad, remind me where you're at in withdrawal. 10 dulox 30 Celexa? Ask Fishinghat if you should upper the dulox with a few beads? It's been almost a week but I seen people stabalize after two weeks. I just wish this would go away for you. See you later my friend!

Oh, what's the weather like in Kent, England?
For the last 10 days or more here, rain, cloudy, dark about 12 celscius. 54 farenheit.

#10410 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

where indeed

IIRC, the lady ordered a chicken royale, but I was still taken aback with the shock of it all, and whether I could ask them to sign a Burger King napkin with a grease marker.

Weather in Kent is not too bad. Overall, quite pleasant. Being sheltered from the Atlantic, it is a little more predictable, but down West Country (Cornwall), the weather can change on a dime. 

With regards to withdrawal, yes, I am 10 Dulox and 30 Celexa - now for 16 days. I tend to have the withdrawal catch up around 2 weeks after the drop. Have asked the 'hat for his consideration on bumping up a little big on the 10. Will see how my morning pans out.

Well from the forum family over here in the UK, to that over the pond, Scrat wishes Gail and Acorn a blissful slumber. Hope he doesn't toss and turn too much in the night...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users