Hoping I would feel better by now.

#2 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:10 AM

Sorry to know you still feel lousy . Wish I had answers to comfort you . A little prayer of spiritual energy is sent your way. :hug:

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,896 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:50 AM

I don't know what to tell you DWC. Is ther any sign it is getting better?  I hate to say it but you may need to get on another AD.

#4 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:05 AM

Renee,

My heart goes out to you. I was having the same thought as FH.
Sending prayers your way along with Zappalta.♥

#5 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

Renee,

How are you feeling today?  Have you given any thought to going onto a different anti-d?  It sounds that you are in too dark a place for it being 4 months...  Please give it a try!

Love, hugs and prayers for you, dear one..

Liz :hug:

#6 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

Renee,

Liz beat me to it, I was also wondering how you were doing today

Miss you at the game, and know that you are not alone in this, even though it might feel like it.

Praying for you that you can find an insight that can bring a bit of peace within yourself.

Nothing wrong with going back on meds, as Thismoment often mentions, quality of life is what counts in the end.

As you might already know, after one year off, I had to get back on something, the Z. I could not go on! Fought it till I could not take it anymore and pointed myself to the doctor's office five weeks ago in anxiety and depression full mode, needless to say, she took me right in.

Renee, at times we need something to dull off the pain and therapy is at times not enough! You remain in my thoughts and prayers.♥♥

#7 DoneWithCrap

DoneWithCrap

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a zombie of too long.
    I want a life!

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:21 PM

I have a whole bottle of 60mg Crap. If I do go back on an AD, I will take them all at once.

Thanks for your advice.

I appreciate all you do on this forum. You have helped many people. I should have never been born into this hell of a life in the first place.

Please continue to help those that have a chance at a normal happy like.

Good riddance. I give up.

#8 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:47 PM

Hi Renee

I sent you a PM. Please read it.

Thanks.

TM

#9 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,896 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

Hey Reneel!! Don't girl!! I need you in my life. You have so much value to me as a friend and a person. Call a friend or family right away and get some help. You don't have to go back on C. There are other things that can help with a lot less problems. Fix the problem for our sakes girl. We need you.

#10 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

Renee,

Oh my dear friend, please call your Dr. or go to the ER!  We all love you and want you here!  Nothing is so bad that it can't improve in time.

FH is right - there are other things that can help you - not the crap drug!

Please come back to post to let us know that you are OK.

Much love,

Liz 

#11 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

Renee,

This is the depression talking, not your true self!

There are other ways to calm this pain, taking a whole bottle of C won't do it.

For the love of God, one more day, always one more day. Hang on, we are a whole bunch praying and rooting for you, let that not be in vain or I will kick your ass! When you think that that you cannot hold on any longer, one more minute, one more day could make a difference!

Renee, dear Renee, may God bless you!♥♥♥

#12 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:47 AM

Renee - google this video >Dr Marsha Lenihan phd .  She's an amazing scholar on subjects of feeling hopeless etc   Please we want to hear from You !!!

#13 butterfliesrfree

butterfliesrfree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:19 AM

Renee, I am brand new here--it's about 3:55 in the morning. My story with cym is too long to tell right now. But I want you to know the only reason I joined this forum right away is because of you. Please stay with us. You just may be the one person that will stop me from giving up someday, I have been on that crap since it first came out--at least 10 years. The one thing that God gave me that has saved me over and over are Monarch caterpillars and butterflies. I have raised them for the past 6 years and they are becoming endangered. I have raised about 3000 Monarch butterflies so far. My point is, I sometimes have a hard time being happy around people, but sweet, gentle caterpillars? they are my babies.  They don't ask anything of me except love and food. And when they change into butterflies and I watch them fly high above the trees? I am happy at that moment. Find your niche, Renee--it is there, but you have to search your soul. All my prayers to you.

butterfliesrfree

#14 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

Welcome butterfliesrfree!

What a beautiful post to Renee!  Thank you so much for jumping on here...

If we can help you in any way, please come back - we would love to hear from you!

Prayers to you as well, dear soul

Liz

#15 DoneWithCrap

DoneWithCrap

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • why_joining:
    I want a life!

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

Thank you all!

I would like to tell you that I am doing much better today. I have made a med change which should calm my crazy mood swings.

Thank you for believing in me. You are all so important to me. It is amazing how virtual friends can have such a positive impact on me when I'm so lonely and down on myself.

I can do this! I have been here before and I am a survivor!

Thank you.

PS I love butterflies and I talk to the wild birds, frogs and fish in my little pond. Animals are better than most people. Thank you for keeping it real :D

#16 DoneWithCrap

DoneWithCrap

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • why_joining:
    I want a life!

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

My fever finally broke!

I think I forgot to mention that I have been sick with a low grade fever the past couple days. That along with my pain issues only compound my depression.

Brighter days are yet to come :hug:  

#17 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,896 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:43 AM

"PS I love butterflies and I talk to the wild birds, frogs and fish in my little pond. Animals are better than most people."

I thought I was the only one who felt like this!!

#18 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:47 AM

FH,

No, you aren't!  My dogs are certainly kinder to me than some people! :)

#19 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:22 AM

"PS I love butterflies and I talk to the wild birds, frogs and fish in my little pond. Animals are better than most people."

I thought I was the only one who felt like this!!

FH, Liz, you are not the only ones, do the same and say good morning to my big plant in the living room!

#20 Sis

Sis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • why_joining:
    Cold-Turkey after 8 years on the stuff, final couple of years at 120mg.I AM MAD AND SCARED. But, this community helps.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

I am so relieved to hear that you are feeling better today. On the really dark days its hard to remember that we do have better days. Easy to forget how much trouble can be caused by even a small cold or infection. That's why I have decided to become an active member of this community. I have been in a very dark place for a couple of weeks, also partly due to a sinus infection. I discovered that spending time here with all of you helps me remember that I have had some better days and that at some point the good days will outnumber the bad.

I fervently hope that the good days come more frequently for you.

--Sis

#21 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Sis,

Out of likes here. Welcome to this great forum. Dark days seem to hang on forever and we forget the good ones and vice versa.

I find it helpful to keep a calendar and noting the good ones for referral.

If you feel like it, join us at the word game. Again, welcome to the family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users