• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

The bipolar bullshit moods you experience on this drug are worse than any, I think I'll be sueing once I can get over these withdrawals, stay away from this medication

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Welcome, Captain!

How long were you on this poison and what dosage?  Are you trying to go cold turkey?

We would like to help you if you need us, but will need a little more information.

Please come back if you have questions or to rant or whatever - we are here for you.

#3 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:36 PM

Captain

Indeed, it's a rough ride. Are you withdrawing?

#4 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

Captain,

If I understand correctly, you were on it for three weeks and that was for anxiety. And you are withdrawing.

Come back and post, we can help you here. Talk to us Captain!

Check the box Follow this topic to your upper right, this way you won't get lost and will receive instant notice of replies.

#5 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:13 PM

This crap is poison! I had to slowly wean off this s*** over a period of 4 months. I went thru hell and back. I made it due to finding this forum and these wonderful friends here. You are in my thoughts and prayers. TheEquusWoman :hug:

#6 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

Equuswoman

Hello! Thank you for galloping back into this rodeo-- I'm in the front row waving both arms as you ride by, sequins blazing in the spotlight!

I hope you are well! Hi to your pony!

#7 HeartbrokenGrl

HeartbrokenGrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:01 PM

I agree. This drug is a life-ruined for sure. All I can do is pray everyday that my boyfriend with someday turn back into his pre-cymbalta self. Will it ever happen? How long does it take? Will his emotions/feelings come back??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users