2 replies to this topic

#1 Ramona80

Ramona80

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

Recently, someone cautioned on one of my threads that it's best not to overdo things when you're having a day where you're feeling better. (I believe it was thismoment.) 

Now I wonder if that's what I experienced recently. I had a day where I felt better than I've felt through this whole experience. So there I was, trying to catch up on things around the house that have gone neglected for so long. It was multiple times the amount of physical activity I am used to doing. 

The next day I felt bad (physically) all day. Not sore, but just an odd feeling in my muscles, especially my shoulders, upper arms, and thighs. I had an odd feeling around my heart all day, and I had periods where my hands would sweat. My emotional anxiety wasn't as high, but physically I had even less stamina than usual, and just didn't feel right. 

So whether or not this was the reason for these feelings...I will try not to overdo things on good days. My body is still so weak from all it's been through. 

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

Ramona,

I believe that you have hit the nail on the head!  It is hard to take it easy when you are feeling full of energy...

Unfortunately, your body and brain are still healing and you are starting to see a good day here and there - that's great!  But you still must rest as things are not all healed and extra activity makes a bad day even worse.  The good days will become more frequent - believe me!  Use them to take a walk or do some light work - inside or out.  Just don't overdo!

Please continue to get your rest and drink lots of water - you are improving!

Good luck and continue to keep us posted!  We are all here for you...

Liz

#3 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

Ramona80

I agree with Liz.

In profound and fundamental ways these toxins do 'physical' damage to your body. You've been in a car-crash of sorts, and everything is affected-- you're healing it all. Go slow, be gentle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users