• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 janis

janis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    tring to get off cymbalta. i feel imprisioned by it.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:12 PM

I have been treated like a hypocondriac. As I read each post I see a part of my symptoms. The prickly feelings in all 4 extremities, expecially in the morning. If I miss a pill the headache that feels as if I'm in a vice. The tired feeling all the time. I have gained weight because of the new seditary lifestyle. My wonderful husband who tries to understand, but I knows he is worn by the change in me. I want to wean off cymbalta (taken for fibromyalgia and depression). As the others mentioned I was told to take one every other day. I thought I was dying. Yes I also have had the "talk" with my boss concerning absentism. I was at a stale mate untill I found ths web sight. I see my doctor today and I am going to share all of this with her. I thank you all for sharing. Please continue.

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hi Janis:

How did your appointment with your Doctor go? How do you plan to wean off Cymbalta? What was you bosses reaction at your meeting regarding missing work because of Cymbalta withdrawal? Oh my, so many questions....I'm sorry. If you need anything, we are here for you.

Best of wishes...Houdi

#3 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:27 AM

Janis,
How's it going with you? What did you boos say? Is it all ok with him for you to take off?

I really wish you good luck doing this!!!
I am around all the time as I am coming down very slow off the stuff so if you need to vent let me know.

Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users