Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

Hello old friends😘Haven't been "home" for months, so not sure if anyone remembers me...the village idiot!! I have been off the Crap for one year and a couple weeks, woohoo;)

I have so missed my favorite peeps, FN, TFL, Gail, Zappalta, TM, Fishinghat, DonewithCrap and a few others I have forgotten their handles:( Heck, I couldn't even log in as I forgot my initial handle of CymSik and had to put puzzles together (captcha's?) and have a long ass password emailed to me to get back on the site!

A little bit about me since I was last on the forum in January. I finally left Bildo and got me one of those senior bachelorette pads in March! Still struggling with day to day life, though I can actually count good days in greater number than bad ones! I never dreamed that was possible as I struggled far longer than I ever anticipated after cold turkeying off 60mg. Lots of changes and tales to tell, but will stagger them out over time as I still find it daunting to express and put to paper the hurricane of thoughts in my recovering brain!

Would love to hear a line or two about how ya'all are doing;) as it will take me some time searching here to catch up! I quit posting because I felt I was too Debbie Downer and whining about the negative shit that I attribute to the recovery process of C withdrawal, oy!!

Love and hugs, Rebecca<3

#2 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

Oh Shady, so happy to see you. We all remember you. I have not read your post, was too excited when I saw your name. Now I will.

#3 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

So glad to see you're still here, Gail Looking forward to catching up and sharing Word Support again! Xoxo

#4 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

Crap, it's Mind Support not Word Support!

#5 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Hey Shady Lady!!!! Great to hear from you and that things are relatively well. God bless you.

#6 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

Hey Reba

No need to dig through the files-- it's like meeting a favourite school buddy after summer vacation: you just start in where you left off and the gap disappears!

It's so nice to hear your voice, and I'm delighted to learn about your personal giant leaps toward a happier future! Good work!

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing a story or two in your inimitable and refreshing style.

Take care.

#7 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

Oh my sweet TM So happy to hear from you! You once said to me, relative to my totally dysfunctional marriage, "it was over long ago."
I cannot express to you how those simple words have changed so many aspects of my life<3. I repeat them often when I find myself ruminating over the woulda, coulda, shoulda's! You're simply the best

#8 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:19 PM

Thanks FH! Thrilled to see our resident doc is still practicing:). Hope you are doing well, as I remember some of the physical challenges you were facing.

#9 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:31 AM

O' bless me Jeyses' or is it a ghost name  i see' ShadyLady'   soooo so happy to see you back.Wer'e you able to keep the animals ? You read so much better -you always brought giggles to us even on the worst days of withdrawal . welcome back .

#10 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

ooooooh yaaay yippee (shades of Carleeta !!!) ... ShadyLady !!! I just arrived back here this moment, after my own long absence, and here you are also !!

Congratulations on your big and wonderful change ! I love the sound of "senior bachelorette pad." You sound great, and healthy ... another congrats on the year + off the crapalta !!! You've come such a very long way since you first arrived here ... I am happy for you beyond description!

#11 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:44 AM

Greetings to you too FN :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users