No replies to this topic

#1 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hi,
I just had to make this a topic. I found it today, and can't thank that peron enough. If you go there you will find all the withdrawls symptoms. I even found the one that someone had asked about just laughing for mo reason. Yes it's there. This was so great to find, and read.

I went to see my doctor today, and gave him the site, but had the reciptionist print out the withdrawls so I could give it to him. He is going to really look into all of this.

He also said that it sounds like it's how Paxil was to get off. I let him know that was nothing, and I did that one too. Heck I had electrical shocks in my brain when I was on it.

He was not fully getting it, but I just kept at him, and think he finally got the picture! I told him that I didn't want to go on another antidepresssant until I was off this crap so I could see what I was like, and he said ok. He also gave me the 20 mg caps, and knows that I am going to be opening them up, and decreasing my dose very slowly.

When I got hom I dumped out a 60 mg ccap, and then dumped out a 20 mg cap. Then I poured in the amout I have been taking for the past 6 days. I was very surprised, as it was
only a 20 mg cap full, and 1/2 so I am on less than I thought. No I am not going to take another step down, even if I am at about 35 mg right now. I really thought I was at 50mg or 45 mg, guess as long as I was doing it the other way, it took a lot of the fear away.

Don't get me wromg, I am having tons of side effects:
electrical like shocks through my teeth
belching
bloating, and especially after eating
more anxiety than usual
very nervous
restless
sweating
my skin is so dry, nothing helps, flaking off
out burts
having feelings only two, anger, cried a little bit
urinating every few minutes ,it seems like
constipation, severe even taking the strongest RX made double doses
increase in energy, at times does not feel good
increase in my pain, pain in other areas, neck & shoulder
abdominal pain, severe at times
flatulus, severe at times
not having to take my normal all day naps, COOL
confusion
disoriented
memory so bad
like I am not in my body
can't stand to nbe in room with lots of people, or noise

Well I could go on, but that's just some I am having right now.
It is better!!!!! Today, and I am excited as I do feel HOPEFUL for the firat time in years.

Oh I also fount out that I have been on this since Feb 2007

Take care we all can get off this, and make it to the other side!!!!!

Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users