#1 Madison1

Madison1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • why_joining:
    To feel I'm not alone in this hell of antidepressants. Seeing others are having the same symptoms helps me to make it through each day. Hopefully my story will in turn help someone else.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

Does anyone else feel that the symptoms are worse in the evening? I have good days and bad days but in the evenings like around 7-8ish and on until I go to sleep, the head pressure, forehead pressure is worse.

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

I always felt that way Madison but I know others have reported just the opposite. I think that the evening thing stems from lack of serotonin. As the sun goes down the body starts to convert serotonin to melatonin which helps us get to sleep at night.

#3 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

Madison,,

Just the opposite here. Was worse in the morning and when I got back from work for lunch.

No head pressure here, but massive anxiety. Working did or does help a lot.

#4 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

Madison, this is true with the shorter daylight we are having and your serotonin levels.  Do you remember if these head pressures' were the same a month ago?  Also this time of year as the weather is changing so does the pressure in the air.  This too will probably add to more head pressure. 

#5 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:11 AM

Hi Madiison1

I just have to chime in here to say that I was the same way. If I got tired the symptoms were worse.

Staying well hydrated helps but only time and rest really helps but it will get better soon.

Take care of you and be well

Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users