Photo

Day 10, Nightmares started Again!! I will Make It!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

Hi,
I help for more had been cruzing along, and about at day 7 this time on my decrease I started to have the nightmares.
The first time the doc halfed my does from 60 mg to 30 mg is how I found out about alll this stuff, and thank
God for that.

That's also how I found this site. Anyway the nightmares are about murdering people! It waw about my ex last
night, and it was so awful what these people were doing. The part that so bizzareis that I wake up, or try to, and
it almost like I can't. This time I was able to go back to sleep without having to take anything YEAH!!!

I am still having lots of other withdrawls sweating, electrical shocks through my teeth, that's on the list at the site!
Thought I had a bad tooth.I am so glad I hae that list, I can just look on there, and it is calming to know it's not me
but the withdrawls from this nasty crap.

My skin is flaking of in sheets, and I bought this special lotion, it's think as glue, and it doesn't even help for more
that a few hours.

My thoughts are racing all over the place, I am full of energy, but it's much better, I will take this compared to before
when I was on the full dose of Cymbalta!!!!!!!

I feel alive, yes still crazy, confused, no memory, heck what have I even said so far LOL!

Hope everyone is doing ok, hang in there we can do this together!

Love,
Debbie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users