Photo

Off The Poison 3 Years Today & I Am Still So Very Grateful To...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:06 PM

the ppl here on this forum. fishinghat and thismoment were the ones that taught me how to "bead count" and gave me lots of support and encouragement as I was on my journey through HELL and back. I am so glad that I found this support forum some 3 years ago. I think about the new ppl here who are going through the hell that I endured. I also think of the ones who have been there done that and have stayed here on the forum helping others who are on this journey. It was a difficult one for me as it took me 4 months to ever so SLOWLY wean off this poison. I ended up having to drop only ONE bead per day but I managed to make it with their help.

Prayers for all who are on this journey. It can be done. These wonderful. caring ppl can help to make that happen!

God bless and prayers for all here.

Much love always,

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:19 PM

Congratulations and thank you for your kind words, EW!!  So good to hear from you again. :)

I have been off the poison for 26 months now and am one of those who has hung around offering whatever help I can to the "Newbies" - if you remember, I was like Five Notions and jumped off of 60mg cold turkey :(  No doubt about that being the worst year of my life.

I hope that all is going well for you and that your pain is becoming less...

Please give Hershey a few good pats for me!

Love, hugs and prayers,

Liz :hug:

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Blessimgs EW. You are always in my prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users