• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SadSarah

SadSarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am looking for people with the same experiences I am having. I need to know more about this medication and the withdrawl so I know I am not the only one having a horrific experience.

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:21 AM

hi all,

Does anyone know anything about taking prozac and cymbalta at the same time? I have seen a few forums on the net about combining the two, going off the cymbalta and continuing the prozac for a little bit to subdue the side affects. I am thinking about suggesting soemthing like this to my doc but has anyone tried it?

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

SadSarah:

Haven't tried what you have posted about but have heard this: Stop Cymbalta and take Prozac for a couple of weeks to a month to stop the withdrawal symptoms. Reason it is supposed to work is Prozac has a longer half life. You will find a current forum member using this process. I forget the name, but I believe started today and posted twice today. If you have trouble finding this forum member and the posts, post again and I will look for it and tell you exactly who and where it is...k? I wish I would have done this. The members of the forum that did this while I was withdrawing seemed to have a much easier time than I did and got through the process much faster....I'm jealous, or was jealous, ok, I still am jealous. But I'll get over it :) Best to you...Houdi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users