3 replies to this topic

#1 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:19 AM

Well I just seem to be going back to where I started, I can't handle this, so I added a few
beads to the very low does that I had gotten myself to by accident, it was just to fast.

My goodness this is only day 16 0r 17, and I had gone from 45mg-50 mg to about less than 30 mg I am guessing.

I am just a real mess, and ccant do anything, so tired, no energy at all.
I know I thought I could do it, but I just can't function.

This drug did this to me, amd now being back like I am on the full dose is too much to bear.
I can't pay my bills, make calls I need to, I am just not ok at all mentally. I am really scared right now that it's me, and not the withdrawls. I am a slug again.

God help me with alll of this.

Debbie

#2 Houdi

Houdi

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been a member that you have knock off 3 times. I have withdrawn from Cymbalta and supported forum members that are in withdrawal. Find my old posts. I have pleaded with you to clean up this forum, and my thanks is you erasing me....three times! Thanks a lot! I come back here to pay forward what others did for me. You are quite disrespectful to the members of your forum that support others while you let the spammers take over! Shame on you after you started this for a good reason. Is it money now?

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:46 AM

nursedeborah:

Take a breath, go slowly, relax and wean slowly. If you have to step back a little to move forward, ok...do that. You are still moving forward.

Remember, the goal is to be able to get off Cymbalta with the least amount of issues. The finish line might be a little further out in time, but the distance is the same. RELAX, this is not a race!!!

Best to you my friend....Houdi

#3 MarkP

MarkP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • why_joining:
    stepping off Cymbalta

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:00 AM

Debbie,

How often did you reduce the dosage? You might try staying at one dosage level, 40mg for example, for a two week stabilizing period. Then at the end of two weeks, you could move down to 30mg. if you feel ready.

I know this is hard for you but, don't give up and keep moving forward. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Mark

#4 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

Thanks Mark,
I some how went down agin from like 45 mg, and saw I was at about maybe 30!!!
I had only been on day 11 of withdrawls. I am just right back where I started, but will stay
here for a couple of weeks, and then just go down atiny bit.

Marking the caps again, holding them up to the light to make sure!!!

Thanks for the support I feel kinda hopeless, again. That is what the drug did to me in the first place!!

Two steps forward, and a few backwards, but just keep moving forward, HEL YES!!

Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users