#1951 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 21 May 2020 - 09:25 AM

Hey Gailage!!

Just sent you some pictures of Chin Chin! Hope LDN doesn't mind, but I know it will really brighten up your day... so check your email :)

Bit of a stressful start to the day, but I have taken only half a Dramamine and that has done wonders. Can't remember the last time I took it, so I went careful, but it has really calmed me down. Also bought myself a new fairy tale book from Amazon as I need some good book to escape into. This will arrive tomorrow, so very excited! It is wonderful when small things like a book for 5 bucks can make you so happy - but this is how life should be! 

Glad to hear the bubble is nearly gone! Just make sure you don't swallow it :D

Wishing you a day full of lovage!

Your Scrat

#1952 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:26 PM

Hey brother....

Glad you liked the picture - I did carefully choose it out of the results to be what was best suited to the picture in my head of you in the field. I assume you had another warm day again up there? It was around 20 degrees down here and I managed to get out for a bit. Shame you couldn't get a photo as you say. Always the way that you don't have the camera when these moments happen. 

I had a bit of a broken sleep last night as Mrs Scrat had to wake at 8am to make a doctor's appointment... she could have left the bloody bedroom to do it, but noooooo. I then managed to get back to sleep eventually only to be woken up by my phone. I keep forgetting to switch it off at night. Which reminds me, I am going to switch it off now! Made me feel a little bit flat as I wanted to relax and stop work for a bit, but felt I should be doing something after all these previous days of doing so much. Also very difficult to focus to something pleasurable such as music, art, or movie, as again, my brain is conditioned to be working.

But I did do some shopping for my parents in the middle of the day which called to stand in a queue for a while before being let into the supermarket. I then had some tea with the parents, and fixed the suspension on my car. Taken it easy after that, but was hoping enthusiasm would be a bit more present than it is. Not that bad at all, and like we have been talking about, it has to be expected to an extent in these times.

Great that you are getting into some music genres. I love electronic music, specifically retro wave and synth stuff from the 80's. Reminds me of a simpler time when there wasn't all this manufactured pop from TV and wotnot. 

Sounds like there is still some signs of the withdrawal from what you are talking about, but I really hope that the rollercoaster is slowing for you now. I know it is a question of seeing what time will bring and logically it has to be subsiding. But this is what I would be doing about it - constantly analysing it!! You are very fortunate that you can look past all that and deal with it your own way. 

Right, I am going to have a go at getting back to more reading. Bought another fairy tale earlier today which I know I am going to like as the first in the series had me constantly turning pages. Hope you had a good day and will be looking forward to hearing all about it.

Much love

God Bless

#1953 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 10:48 PM

Hey man! Ok so I am WIRED tonight!!! I think my mum must have put an amphetamine in my supper LOL!! Seriously man almost shaking with adrenaline!! I'm not scared as I know this part of the withdrawal and it is not unpleasant just weird! I seriously feel so so charged up, quite hard to type! I felt this a bit the last 2 nights - by tonight I am on another level! 

Funny thing is today was pretty tough and I had some really nasty depression this morning. And now I am here!! Talk about a rollercoaster!! Today must be the biggest swing so far! I was really preparing for a quite and calm night and now here I am typing like a maniac!! 

So last night I felt quite wired as I mentioned and listened to some music again. I felt ok but I had a skype call with cousin in Paraguay planned and I would really have liked a quite night to prepare and get my energy up. But I felt I had no choice but listen to music to use up some energy. I slept ok but once up just really felt like resting and getting in some meditation in the field, but I did my best with the call. I was so delighted to speak to my cousin, but just at the moment I am so unstable I almost like having no commitments as I have no clue where I am going to be at any given moment. So I felt pretty weird during the call, noting to do with the content, we had a really nice chat. He is very into spirituality as well, so we have a lot in common. Lives the simple life out in Paraguay which is pretty cool. Doesn't watch the news at all. Just meditates and teaches English. Very chilled life, in a place where the pace of life is much much slower I think. So while I wasn't on my best I put everything I had into it, which is all I can do. 

Afterwards I felt in a weird depression place, like a really bad hangover feel. I think I dealt with it well and just stayed calm and just accepted this is a very unstable time for me and really there is a great deal out of my control and I have to just accept that. I thankfully felt a bit better as the afternoon went on. Had my siesta and was just relaxing into my evening when this sudden wave of adrenaline hit. 

Just before my siesta I was very gently rubbing my ear and suddenly it just blocked!! Literally all I did was just softly place my finger over it and next thing I know I could barely hear in one ear! Always before when it has got blocked it has been due to ear plugs, I have never had anything like this before! Initially I was so annoyed, as I hate this feeling. My ear feels so heavy. I was gently touching it again this evening and that did make it sightly better. But it's pretty annoying as I say! Will have to buy a syringe off amazon I think. I'll see how it is in the morning, and then will try some drops. But recently the drops haven't worked the last few times, so may well need to buy a syringe. I don't want to be going into NHS surgery right now as you can imagine!! 

Everything is a bit of a blur right now mate so I am sorry if this isn't my most lucid post LOL!! All I can do is just let it be and ride the wave! It is what it is. There is no point fighting it. I have to just let go. But i do apologise for how all over the shop I am at the moment!! Thank you so much for putting up with me LOL!! Honestly right now I have no idea where the next hour will take me let alone the next day LOL!!

Yes I loved that picture brother, just captured the field environment so well! We had a very nice day here as well! Massive well done for shopping and the work on the car today!! That is great stuff! Plus lovely you could have tea with your parents!! Delighted to hear that! Great you have got a new fairytale book, beautiful!! That put a real smile on my face! 

Yeah that 80s synth stuff is quality!! 

Ok man have no idea where this night will take me LOL!! Hopefully I am a bit more calm tomorrow! I hope you had a restful night and a lovely day tomorrow! 

Love you brother 

God Bless!

#1954 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 11:05 PM

Coucou Gail! 

Oh lala my love what a rollercoaster it is right now!! I am swinging from one extreme to another here!! But this is part of my spiritual journey and I trust God! 

Yes my love I do have difficulty praying. Sometimes I can't get in the right state of mind. My mind feels empty and I forget what to say to God. So I relate to you 100%. But I remember that God knows what is in my heart already. So the words I say in head doesn't matter too much, if my intention is good then God will understand. It is the intention that really matters in prayers I think. Having that compassion and love in you. As I say if my mind is empty and dry, that is frustrating but I know God will understand. But it is nice to know it is not just me who has this my love!! Sometimes my brain can't think right and I just get distracted. But it always passes!! 

Ok a so so day, well at least not a bad day. But I sure hope for some more good days for you!! I will keep praying! As you said to me it is not linear, it is a bit up and down, but overall you seem to be doing really well my love! From the outside you seem to doing superb, really superb!! A big pat on the back from me here!!! 

I hope you had a nice day my love and if you went shopping for the washing machine, that it went well and wasn't to tiring! I look forward to hearing about it! 

Ah fantastic about your bubble!! Beautiful news!! How brave you have been my superstar!! So so brave!! Incredible!! What an exposure!! We sure are having a lot of exposures right now between us!!! But you have handled this so great, so I am learning from you everyday!! 

I do have some many pictures of Chin Chin. I have seen IUN sent you some but if you want some more - let me know! I have some nice ones in black and white!! 

Thank you for such wonderful words!! A honour to read you as always!! Thank you God for this honour!! 

See you tomorrow my love! I will be praying for HOPE and PEACE and LOVE and JOY and the bubbles!!! 

God Bless!! Love from your Prince to his Princess!!

#1955 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:52 AM

Sweet Scrat, a fairy tale book, that must be real relaxing.

You say you went out with your mom and dad, but felt no enthusiasm. This happens to me Also and I just hate the feeling. Life itself is not linear, as I used to say. You never know how you'll feel from one day to the next. Was it like that in our twenties? Can't remember.

Thank you for the pictures of our love, after this, I will look them up. Much lovage.

#1956 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:12 AM

Lovely Prince of mine, what a roller coaster ride. How strong you are to endure all this. I'd be running to the med cabinet and chew off a bit of chlorpromazine. Have you set a time to endure all this with no medical help?

Thank you for your answer to the prayers, you are right, God knows what's in our mind. Honestly, I prefer being able to pray, something is missing without the prayers

So, I bought the portable washing machine, next Tuesday or Thursday, I will have it. I hope the instructions are easy, I'm not good with that. At last, fresh clothes with good scent. I do lots of hand wash, now I'll have my helper. Yeah! My two months free rent will help me big time.

Now your agenda, what time do you go to bed, my time please and what time do you get up? I'm trying to follow you throughout the day, but with the time difference, I can't.

Time for emails, to see Chinchin. To my Prince with lots of love. Hoping for a better day !
  • LDN likes this

#1957 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:15 AM

Sorry, I've not received them yet????????

#1958 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:10 PM

Gailage,

You are 5 hours behind us here in the UK, and my email would have been sent at 10.18am to you yesterday - hopefully you can find it!

Enthusiasm has been non-existent today, nasty derealisation all day. NEver had it longer than about 4-5 hours so it is a bit scary. Too much stress from Mrs Scrat I am upset to say. But as you say, life is not linear and it cannot be better all the time. I had my first episode in my late 20's so for me, it was like that!!

Hope you had a good day with washing machines, the park and maybe some brownies?!

Much lovage,

Scrat

#1959 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:35 PM

Hey brother...

My turn to be telling you that my head isn't right, so not quite sure how I will come across tonight with my message... Mrs Scrat has got progressively worse over the last 48 hours and what with all the work and stress going on, I just couldn't handle it. I had a very sensitive dream last night and I didn't wake at all, so it was a very deep and profound dream. I woke feeling very damaged and a very nasty case of derealisation. I was hoping that it would ease off in the first hour or so and certainly before I had to go out to do my work, but alas, it did not.

So I had to get shopping, fuel, see two clients and my parents all the while feeling like a character in a computer game. Nothing seemed real. I was talking and engaging with people, but I just couldn't relate at all. It was like I was someone else looking in at this person living my life. My words weren't mine. I was stuck in a world of my own thought and completely detached from my shell. It has improved a bit now, but still far from right.

I know it is the stress. My brain has just shut down to protect me just as it has before. I really hope this gets better tomorrow. It is a horrible state to be in.

So you had depression in the morning and then crazy adrenaline later in the evening. Amazing how it can clip to the other side of the coin so quickly. In some ways it is comforting to know that it can change that quickly, but usually the change is nice when it is for the better rather than depression to anxiety and back again.  

It is great that you have so much contact with your distant family, and your cousin sounds really interesting. Wonderful that he is also into his spirituality - you could both learn a lot from each other. 

And for the ear thing. That is a real panic moment for me because I have had so many issues with my ears over the years, so this would really freak me out. I really hope that you have managed to unblock what ever it was. Syringing is a good way to help these things - you can even get a tiny little camera so you can do a little endoscope experiment on yourself! I have certainly thought about getting one myself to prevent impacted wax building up. I never use cotton buds or the like as you can so easily damaged the membrane if you are not careful.

I got my fairy tale book today, but I am a bit concerned about going further out into escapism in my present mindset. But then it will relax me, so maybe I should read. Really don't know what is best. I am quite afraid of falling asleep if I am honest. I worry to have another sleep/dream as I did last night. Less stress today, so hopefully that won't be the case.

Will report back tomorrow.

Love you man

God Bless

#1960 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

f

#1961 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 12:09 AM

Oh I can't believe it!! I just wrote a really long post and it took me ages and then my internet crashed and it doesn't seem to have saved!!!!!!!!!! Oh I feel like crying!!! Been writing for about an hour!! Oh man I can't believe it! I put so much effort into that post!! Oh this is stressful! 

Ok so I am going to have to give a really shortened version because I am so knackered and I just so upset about this. 

Ah sorry man - lost my head a bit here. Put so much effort into post and I am not feeling good anyway. Much have been about 1,500 words or so!! 

So the wired and adrenaline feeling came back again tonight. Pretty hard as well. Felt this intense internal energy. So that has been 4 nights in a row now. Last night after I posted I listened to some music for the 3rd night in a row and that seemed to help. I went to bed feeling ok. I slept well thankfully. I woke feeling fine but pretty tired and weak. I went to field but not for quite a short time due how weak I was feeling. Then just my usual routine. I woke from siesta and started to feel pretty irritable and edgy. All that adrenaline from last night seemed to have taken it's toll on me. I felt really run down and stressed and tense and overwhelmed. Then this evening the intense wired feeling came back. So it is non-stop right now. I was saying that I feel like a drug addict. Get the wired high and then feeling a come down and then the high when you take the drug again. That sort of cycle. Huge swings in energy in such a short space of time. Like I said yesterday I don't know what is coming in the next hour let alone the next day! Honestly swings in consciousness are huge. The world feels a different place every few hours. Like I am hoping between different planets! I was saying it is really interesting intellectually, especially if like me you are interested in consciousness, but it is damn exhausting. Everything is a bit of blur. Actually more than a bit LOL!! I can really relate immensely to your comments are feeling in a computer game. For me it feels I am playing different characters in different games. Barely have a clue what day it is or what month or anything. Or I am thinking about is breathing deeply, letting go and following my process and routine. 

I wrote in my last post extensively about this, but I had a lovely moment earlier which I was looking forward to telling you. Still feeling gutted it has been wiped though LOL!! Anyway I was back from the field and I felt weak but I just wanted a bit more fresh air before I came inside. I was breathing deeply and noticed this tree in the distance on a hill. It must have been about 1 1/2 miles away or around that. Something to do it's relation to the surroundings and light made it completely captivate me. I just stared at for ages, about 20 minutes. I had this utterly incredible feeling of liberation. I remember really clearly thinking to myself - 'I don't need anything, right here I have everything'. Just this total peace and joy in the present moment. It was like a Summerland flashback, except I was very much present in the moment. I am someone who oftens think I need x, y and z, especially considering my illness and disability and so to have this feeling of not wanting or needing anything was stunning. And it felt so real, more real than 'normal' consciousness. It was what I would call heaven consciousness. Having a feeling of ultimate reality. It was sort of beyond a sense of place and time - just utter joy in this tree. The whole universe felt in that tree. It was like being liberated from my shell and shell ways of thinking and seeing through the eyes of my soul, my inherent spiritual being. I felt to myself 'this life is a miracle, and heaven is right here'. I closed my eyes and thought of God and had this overpowering feeling of love. Just this intense love for God. My heart overflowing with love for God. It wasn't like I felt all will be well, I knew it, if that makes sense. I didn't have no single doubt in my mind of the validity of what was happening. 

I think we are conditioned to think a certain way and it is very hard to get out of that comfort zone. I felt like a child again, but just with more spiritual awareness. I think when things are so unstable as they are for me right now it shakes everything up, and one positive is that your safe ways of thinking and seeing existence are challenged. Having everything shaken up can make it easier to move beyond the 'shell mentality' and return to that child again. I don't know if that makes sense LOL!!! I have had been lucky to have moment like this before, when time sort of stands still, but they really are moments that change your life. Having that sensation of complete liberation and no worries and that everything thing is going to be alright. It is an extraordinary state of consciousness to be in, so different from our shell consciousness. I am very much back in shell consciousness now I can tell you that LOL!!! But these moments give us a taste of home and what is to come!! 

So sorry to hear of your derealisation brother. I can relate so much, with what I am going through. I really feel in a simulation or something. I feel very disconnected, which makes it more amazing that I had this moment of intense connectedness earlier!! I really feel for you and I will be praying. Sorry aswell about your dreams. I hope you managed to get a restful night in with maybe some meditation as that seems to help. Also if you started your book, I hope that went well!! Plus a massive bravo for doing all those jobs despite how you were feeling, that is a massive achievement man!!! Insane! Shopping, fuel, clients and your parents all in that state is a massive achievement!! So proud of you! 

Ok man  so tired here after the stress of that message getting deleted!!! I hope my post made some sense LOL!!! Everything is just so all over the shop right now. All I doing is just focussing on my breath, letting go and just following my process and routine. It is just such a blur though!! 

We are in this together!! 

Love you brother!!

God Bless!

#1962 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 12:21 AM

Coucou my angel!! 

Thank you for your lovely words!! Wonderful to read!! You inspire me so!! 

Yes I agree my love about praying, it is frustrating when it is hard to pray, I don't like it either. But it is out of our control and as long as God can see our intention that is the main thing I think. 

Oh lala!! So many swings here my love! 

I haven't really set a time frame. I just take it one day at a time. Live as present as possible. Just let go and let it be. Things were better this week than last for sure, 100% so that is encouraging. It is not linear as you say!! One step at a time!! 

And your words are sure helping me A LOT!!! I feel your love!! So thank you with all my heart my superstar!! 

As IUN said we are 5 hours ahead of you! So for example now is 6:14 am in UK and in Quebec 1:14am! So I think you should be sleeping right now my love!! I hope you are having a beautiful sleep!! My sleeping beauty!!! 

So I go to bed after this and then will wake up about 4 pm UK time, so 11am for you!

Ah you bought the washing machine!! YEAH!! Superb!! Bravo my love!! What a great step!! You are doing so so well right now!! So proud!! 

Oh lala I hate instructions LOL!!! I hope they are not too hard!! 

I hope you had a great day my love!! As always I pray for HOPE and JOY and LOVE and PEACE and your bubbles! 

Oh and I had a nice God moment today!! You will see it above in my post to IUN! 

Lots of love to you my special Princess!!! From your Prince!!

#1963 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:24 AM

Sweet London, it happened agAin! That sense of libera

Tion, where you Have all you need. A Beautiful union with God. I love reading your true stories. Proves it can happen to anyone without doing whatsoever to bring it on. Magnificent! I so missed those moments, not that they happened often, but they did.

And to have to retype it all...oh la la. Strength! And you say you're doing better than last week, great to hear.

I woke u pAnicky and crying this morning, like a panic attack. I then write anything that crosses my mind to put it behind. What a feeling!

I thought that I had the energy to clean up parts of the house. I was on my knees, fell back And banged on the door. Needless to say that it all ended there with tears. I really felt like doing this chore.

My balloon burst open during the night, not much left. So it's over. Just a little piece that will call with time. I can now spit when I wash my teeth. Yeah! And not all over the place.

So my lovely Prince, many more God moments to come. I love you, your Canadian Princess.
  • LDN likes this

#1964 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:28 AM

Dear Scrat, I will head off to emails when this is over. Could you explain to me one more time what derealization means? Does it look like what I have when I wake up in fear and crying?
Thank you again, much lovage. Will be back to confirm that I've received the photos.

#1965 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:39 AM

Scrat, no pictures yet, can you send them back please?

#1966 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:38 PM

Gailage,

Have just sent you the email again, so it will be around 6.30pm for you over there...

Derealisation is where you feel completely disconnected from the world - like you are not really part of the world. Everything around you - the cars, the people, the places all look like part of a game that is not real. You don't even feel that your body is real, or your mind. Everything you do seems like it is automatic, and you do not have control at all. It is a horrible thing when it lasts more than a few hours because you think it will never be fixed.

Have you never had this? I would be glad if you haven't. It is the last thing you need...

Really sorry to hear that you hurt yourself when cleaning. You need to be careful my love... as I have always said, it is just a shame you are so far away as LDN and I could be your personal cleaners while you make us brownies!!

Lovage

Your Scrat

#1967 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 23 May 2020 - 06:17 PM

Oh Man!!

So sorry to hear that you lost your post - did it not show in the bottom left of the editor? Where is says "Last auto saved", you just click on that and it restores what you last typed. It auto save every few seconds so it is very useful!! But yes, that is a lot of stress for sure!

You say a shortened version, but you did really well in writing what you did - along with your message to Gailage too. I have been catching up on my study this evening so I have been typing so much, my fingers are tingling and almost numb on the tips!

Glad you are looking at these swings with interest too. Not sure that I would be! But going by what these drugs used to do, it sure sounds par for the course with all this adrenaline coming and going - your brain is still working it all out for itself. I am sure that the Lymes doing what it does with the brain - we that inflammation or whatever, will potentially draw out the re-learning that the brain is having to do. 

I thought you would understand my derealisation fro yesterday. I woke today after a very stressful set of dreams - really horrific. Again, I couldn't shake them, and I was so exhausted. All I did from 12pm til 7pm was lay in bed drinking green tea and look at my phone. It was a strange feeling - less dereal but very stressed. Slightest thing would cause me to twitch or start moving my legs. I just told myself that it was OK to have the day off and to feel the way I was feeling. Then at 7pm I had lunch and then did my study. Feeling a bit better now - aided by my special K. But am very apprehensive about my dreams again tonight. This is what has happened twice before during the lockdown if you remember. 

I did about half hour reading last night after dinner, but was falling asleep so quickly, so didn't have chance for any more, or meditation, so I am going to do both now - right after I have finished this message.

Beautiful story about the tree man... what I would have given to be sharing that with you. To be liberated from your shell - what a feeling - and lovely proof that we do not need it. Everything is purely from our soul, and we can feel that here on earth in some of these rare moments. It is these times that you wish you knew how you got to be where you were so you could replicate it later on.

The fact that you said you felt like a child again speaks volumes to me - it is that feeling of innocence, no need for anything other than the compassion. You know of no negative in the world at all. It simply does not exist. Fantastic! 

Right - need to get to my meditation while the special K is in force - it often helps. Will be looking forward to hearing from you brother.

Much love

God Bless 

#1968 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:44 PM

Hey man! Yeah for some reason the auto save didn't work this time! 

Things have been pretty tough. Went to bed feeling ok last night but woke feeling a bit weird and very tired. I just felt so stressed with everything. I also had developed a pain downstairs LOL! It has been coming and going these last few weeks, it must be some weird withdrawal effect. Anyway I just couldn't stop worrying about it this morning and was getting myself into a state. I was trying my best to be calm and let it be but it my whole body just felt gripped with stress and tension. I came in and had a bit of depression throughout the afternoon and really felt not great. Just exhausting living in this shell during withdrawal. 

I have to say your words are absolutely spot on. My brain is just working things out and the lyme is just making that process more complicated and extended. It is what it is. I have to just flow with it. I will come out of this experience much stronger and having put a lot of my teaching to the test in a very tough environment. Just one day at a time, it is a simple as that for me. 

What is the hard part is knowing that the the slightest misstep and my body can't take it. I am human and I will make mistakes but knowing that those mistakes are then so costly is really tough. 

I am really sorry to hear you had another bad dream. So sorry to hear this. I know meditation has helped before in this regard, so I really hope this can be the case again. I'm sure having the morning off today will have been really good for you, just getting that rest in. Not much fun, but sometimes it is needed. And a massive well done for the study today! That is great stuff considering the circumstances! Also I think it is really great you could bring some self compassion and just accept the circumstances and just rest! Really proud of you for that brother! That is not easy at all!! 

I have a massive headache here so just going to do some reading I think. I was thinking to myself today things will be boring for me after this, so I should enjoy and make the most of the chaos while I can LOL! 

I am praying brother and hope your evening tonight went well! 

Love you! 

God Bless!

#1969 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

Coucou my angel!! 

I heard a bird going 'CUKOO' and I thought of you my love!!! 

Je suis tres fatigue ce soir mon ami!!! 

I will send you a picture of Chin Chin now just in case you didn't get IUN's email! 

Oh that libera, yes my love!! Wonderful! A taste of the joy to come!! I am so excited for us!!! I felt so so in love with God!! Crazy in love! Everything I could ever want I had!! Me and God together! And it came from nowhere, just this looking at this tree. So thankful for this! Thank you God! 

Ah my love so sorry about your morning and the panicky feeling. That hurts to hear. I am grateful you have your notebook to write things down to help you cope. You have been doing so well my love, so I feel positive, but so sorry you had to face this! Things aren't linear as you always tell me, so I so hope tomorrow is a good day for you!! 

Ah and sorry to hear of your fall! I hope you are feeling ok! How brave you are!! What a hero!! 

Fantastic to hear about your balloon!! YEAH!!! Finally! What a journey for you my love! What an inspiration!! 

I will keep praying for HOPE and JOY and LOVE and PEACE!!! 

Love you my Princess from your Prince!!

#1970 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:44 AM

Hey Guys, I need a few days off here. But will be reading. But London, that tree, a magical one, I hope you go back to it and see what goes. Scrat, thanks for the explanation. Love and lovage.
  • LDN likes this

#1971 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:19 PM

Hey brother...

First of all - thank you for coming to my rescue with your texts this afternoon - I was so grateful, and the picture of you in the field helped me a lot. It has been a very long and difficult day.

Your first paragraph is very familiar what with you being gripped in the stress of everything, but sorry to hear about the "downstairs" pain. You have had that before haven't you? And in time it disappeared? I am trying to remember that far back. It is so difficult to remain calm when you are gripped with the stress of everything - so true.

Well it finally hit me today - our old friend the mental claustrophobia. Was hanging in for the first couple of hours of waking - feeling a little better for not feeling quite do de-realed. But the hallmarks turned up fairly quickly.I was trying to explain to Mrs Scrat, but it is so difficult to explain.

The most obvious part is that thinking - anything - of any amount - causes stress. You simply cannot take it - but you have no choice. I hope that makes sense.

I just don't get it. I suppose the brain is just so fed up with stress that this is its reaction to even the slightest thought. It was far worse today as I couldn't even engage with the phone. A customer came by to collect, and I had to send Mrs Scrat downstairs with it. I simply couldn't manage the 5 flights of stairs, or engage with someone in conversation. I couldn't even take it when Mrs Scrat was speaking sometimes as that triggered the stress. Man, I REALLY hate it. 

I did 53 minutes of meditation last night and I felt so much better afterwards, but then I had some new found energy before bedtime which didn't help. I remember waking around 9am and feeling happy that I hadn't had any bad dreams, but then I slept again as that was only 5 hours sleep, and it was then that it happened. 3 hours of nightmares.

Yes, that slightest misstep and it is over. I saw that coming and it was too late. Costly for sure. But truly amazing that you continue your daily routine. I am quite sure a lot of my laying around isn't aided by the fact that Mrs Scrat does exactly the same. If I were with parents or family, I would probably make the effort to get up and wander the house a bit... 

I did my best to switch focus today and I remember a lovely script which I will share with you before wishing you a good night...

You are not the body it is an instrument for your use.
You are not the mind it is a computer for your use.
You are not the human nature it is a part to be played.
You are the pure "I Am" the free being which is always at rest.

Love you brother

God Bless

#1972 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:44 PM

Beautiful lines, thank you brother! Oh man I feel everything you say 100%. Every word I can relate. I am so sorry you have to face this but it does not last. It can really quickly disappear. I know you will get through brother! 

I tonight am feeling a mix of depression and sort of complete exhaustion. My mind is completely empty and dry. Having big self esteem issues as well. 

Today was ok. Last night I was finding it hard to read, as I just felt so tired and weak, but managed to get some in. Then woke feeling ok. Went to the field and saw the sheep as I mentioned, which was nice. But I didn't stay too long in the field as felt so tired. Came back and then just the usual routine. Nothing too bad but right now just feeling so flat and low. My brain is just so empty so I apologise. 

Yeah you remember rightly the pain in that area happened after ketamine. Yeah it didn't last thankfully. Such a weird side effect to have it now but can't think of any other reason. 

The most obvious part is that thinking - anything - of any amount - causes stress. You simply cannot take it - but you have no choice. I hope that makes sense.

This makes complete sense to me. I have felt it a lot recently. Just existing is in itself stressful. There is on where to turn. I not sure any drug can really help. I've learnt the only think to do is just be present and let go and try and breathe deeply. Just sort of accept it. But it is tough, so tough. 

My body right now is so tense. All my muscles are aching. All the intense stress of the last few weeks are physically taking it's toll. I really need to go to an osteopath, but can't because of lockdown. It feels like some part of me is aching almost all the time. Just so much muscular tension. 

I couldn't even take it when Mrs Scrat was speaking sometimes as that triggered the stress.

Yeah I have this. This intense sensitivity. Just someone saying something or asking you a question are you a like 'I can't handle this'. This is too much. 

Really well done for the 53 minutes of meditation brother. That is a cracking effort man!! One of the main reasons I carry on with my routine is that I DIDN'T for so many years, I learnt the hard way. For many many years I would just spend months basically without going out apart from the doctor. So this is only very recent for me. It was only last summer that I went into the field again for the 1st time in years. Plus I sort of have to have my sauna as it part of my lyme recovery. My dad is always telling I have a full time job just with all my treatments every day - the stretches, massages, sauna, all the supplements (I still take a lot throughout the day) - there is no let up. 

Anyway superb job of getting through the day!! That was the goal and you achieved it!! Really really proud of you brother! Also don't forget this is the 'ultimate exposure!'. 

I will be praying and I am always here!! 

Love you brother! 

God Bless!

#1973 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:47 PM

Coucou angel!! 

Have some lovely rest time!! I will be praying for you - for HOPE and JOY and LOVE and PEACE!! 

You are a superstar!! 

Love you!! 

God Bless!

#1974 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:02 AM

A few words, I loved your lines Scrat.

And I agree, that for us, stress comes in different sizes, but it remains stress just the same
I wAs trying to put thread into a needle yesterday, it took me a long time. I was feeling so stressed by that. my insides were so stressed and anxious.

Love you both!
  • LDN likes this

#1975 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:05 PM

Gailage,

I have news about your email - I got a reply from the server saying that you had too much of a mail queue, so my emails were deleted!! Sounds like you have got a lot there needing to be viewed or deleted?!

Stress indeed comes in many shapes and forms and trying to notice it in every guise it really difficult. We try our best! Take care and get lots of rest...

Lovage!

#1976 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:35 PM

Hey brother...

"Just existing is in itself stressful" - that is what I was trying to say, and you had it right with those words. It is incredible what the brain can do. I am so lucky to have you there and that you understand everything that is going on. Fortunately my dreams were much better last night, but obviously I still woke with a lot of anticipatory anxiety. I took 5mg of valium, did some breathing exercises and soon nodded off back to sleep again.

You have been talking more of these self-esteem issues recently and I would love to help you get somewhere with it all. I can understand that a lot of it will be related to the years of Lyme, but it doesn't necessarily follow that it will take another 8 dd year to get back to where you were. Your personality and your caring nature is so much more that I could ever express, and people will see that in you. There is anxiety and self-worth all wrapped up in there by the sounds.We can get you through that for sure...

I got a good hour of reading in last night, and about the same in meditation. And as I said, the dreams were better. After I woke from the second sleep, I felt better, but still stressed with a bit of anxiety mixed in, worried about how I would get things done if I didn't get myself back to normal soon. I only had one client via Skype and I got myself to do that, and it helped. I then had a bit of study to do what with it being the end of the academic year, it gets very busy. I always forget that it is the most stressful time of the year for me. Glad that the MOT has been moved because of the COVID, otherwise I would have that to worry about too!!

I feel really sorry for you not being able to see the osteopath. Tension is always around at these times. You could get your brother or sister to train in it, and then you would be set! And yes, the intense sensitivity - again, the words I was looking for. You don't know why you can't handle it, you just can't. And that is all. Like you say, there is nowhere to turn to.

At the moment Mrs Scrat is looking online for a depression forum to join. Please do not judge me, but I didn't want her joining in here as I feel it would mess things up. This is my (digital) home away from home, and it is where I can just be me. If the wife wrote here as well, I would feel compelled to read that too and it is just too close to home; it wouldn't work. I am sure you understand. Plus the fact that aside from the particular cases like our own diary here, it isn't really a place for people to find solutions to depression. It is first and foremost a Cymbalta forum, but where people have become part of the furniture, we can converse as we are... what none of us want is for it to become a social-media hangout. No way. I can hear Hat shrieking in the background at the thought of that!! And he would be absolutely right to do so!! LOL

I think your dad is right is saying that you have a full time job with all your daily stuff. My therapist is trying to prevent me from having the same with Mrs Scrat. She tells me that I do much more that I can see, and that I feel responsible for her so I pay for stuff - so I have to work - the rent, clothes, medication, food - you name it. Then there is the psychiatrist and counselling part. It is no wonder that as soon as it gets a little too much that I burn out with stress. I have a full time job, part-time study and that on top. It is too much for me to do. I still have a lot of learning to do.... but I at least can see the cause.

Right - need to get back to my routine of reading and meditating. It is helping with the sleep for sure, but I need to keep going...

Much love brother

God Bless

#1977 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:52 PM

Hey brother! Not feeling great to be honest and the self esteem again is very bad. Also have therapy in the morning, so an earlier night for me! 

Today was ok. Last night i did some reading for a while which helped me to relax. I didn't sleep great and woke to a lot of anxiety. My family were the THE press conference so I got distracted watching that which meant I didn't have much time outside, only 12 minutes in the field. I felt fine in the afternoon and evening but just recently I have had a burst of feeling really rubbish. 

I think the self esteem is driven by the depression. When I have had over 8 years of being bombarded with negative and abusive thoughts it takes it toll on you. I am better now than I was but I still have a long way to go. After you have been told you are worthless by your brain for so many years so you can't help but start to believe it. I am much better as I say at accepting it is the depression talking and all this horrible stuff isn't to be taken so seriously but still when you are tired or fragile it is painful to hear. But I always go back to God and I am thankful I have my faith. Just keep the focus on spreading love! That is my goal! 

Happy your sleep was better! Delighted to hear that! Fantastic you managed to get an hour of meditation and an hour of reading in!! That is a great effort man and so pleased it payed off! Great you managed to get a a client in!! 

I totally understand about Mrs. Scrat. It is really nice for you to have personal space. I really hope she can find somewhere good though! I know of Reddit forums for depression. If she started her poetry again, the insta community for poetry is very supportive and kind. When I decided to leave that group because of my mental health I had a good few messages from people wishing me well. 

Ok man feel a bit dead inside right now and going to get back to some reading I think. Really empty headed here!! 

So happy today was better for you!! I will be praying! 

Love you brother! 

God Bless!

#1978 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:03 PM

Coucou Gail! 

Praying and sending love here for you my love!!

Get some great rest in!!! 

Love you my Princess!! 

God Bless!! 

#1979 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:19 AM

Scrat, i go to emails every morning, when I'm over, there is nothing left. What else could it be? Lovage Scrattage

#1980 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:59 PM

Scrat, i go to emails every morning, when I'm over, there is nothing left. What else could it be? Lovage Scrattage

Er, could it be that I am using a wrong email address. The one I am sending to is a hotmail.com address - is that right?

Hope you are having a better day than me - details to following in LDN's post...

Lovage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users