• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 katmireliz

katmireliz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Sorry I haven't been back in a while. I did pass the exam! I've been doing fairly well re the withdrawal symptoms, but I've been dealing with a moderately bad fibromyalgia flare. Poison and exhaustion are keeping me from doing all but the minimum.

My kids are 19, 7, and 5. My oldest had helped so much with the younger ones... I am truly Blessed! And I'm starting to feel some "joy" in my life, although I still feel like I'm outside looking in a lot of the time.

Thanks again for all off the support here!

#32 katmireliz

katmireliz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

PAIN not POISON! Sorry...my smart phone makes me dumb sometimes...

#33 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah Katmireliz

Congrats on passing the exam. That's wonderful. :D

Aren't children amazing on how they will be there to help when you really need them? Glad yours was there for you.

I understand about the fibro flare up. Fibro flares often happen when stopping this crap. Make sure you keep taking your omega 3 and vitamins. From what I remember of others who have had the problem the flare can last a bit so do whatever it is you need to and get feeling better. It will pass but as a chronic pain sufferer myself I know how hard it can be to live with day to day.

Again way to go on the exam. You should be proud of yourself.

Take care :hug:

#34 chimera

chimera

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlondon
  • why_joining:
    to share my experience and to ask for help

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

Sorry I haven't been back in a while. I did pass the exam! I've been doing fairly well re the withdrawal symptoms, but I've been dealing with a moderately bad fibromyalgia flare. Poison and exhaustion are keeping me from doing all but the minimum.

My kids are 19, 7, and 5. My oldest had helped so much with the younger ones... I am truly Blessed! And I'm starting to feel some "joy" in my life, although I still feel like I'm outside looking in a lot of the time.

Thanks again for all off the support here!

well done you! that is amazing, give yourself a massive pat on the back for that.

glad you are feeling a bit better, and that you've had help from your oldest :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users