#12661 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:21 PM

away (with the) fairies

If I had a magic wand, getting rid of your depression would be the first thing I would do Gailage...  :hug:

#12662 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:34 PM

fairies film 

Dear Gail, 

That sounds great! MAX has been talking about you loads and loads!! I have called the pilot and he is free! So you have MAX next Tuesday my love!! All is organised!! 

He is super excited!! 

Dear Liz, 

Wow swimming the Baltic sea!! I hope that wasn't in the winter!!! Such a beautiful country as you say! Fluent Swedish as well - well done!! 

So another wonderful with MAX! We had a good walk and he got to see his friends the sheep again!! They get on great now! Since Gail said he fell in love with a skunk, I have made sure to look out for them. He had some cake and some more turkey!! Plus lots of chocolates! Yesterday he met some of my cousins!!

Then tonight a bath and then brandy and cigar time!! That was so fun for us both!!!

What a pleasure it has been to have him as a guest!!

#12663 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:52 AM

film coated

Good morning all.

#12664 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:45 AM

coated peanuts...

It's morning all right, but not so much of the good today. Self-inflicted. Going to be a duvet day I feel - but at least I can get on with the eBook... is nearly done - just some formatting to sort out.

#12665 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:46 AM

Peanuts rotten

Tuesday, fur ball will be with me. Lots of stories coming up. London, don't forget his sun glasses. He tends top difform things when he doesn't have them. A man is a woman, vice versa.

Do you know the time he'll be here. I got a suppose for him. A brand new robe de chamber, forgot my English, and a pair of slippers to go with it. He will sleep with me for sure, cuddles and cuddles. Your time will come Liz soon. I can't wait for Tuesday(friday) for us.
Since I can't go out to get Brandy, he will have good wine and cheese. Cigars are bought.

Bath robe...
Have a good day and if not,your today is not your tomorrow. Love to all and hugs!
  • LDN likes this

#12666 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 29 December 2019 - 08:54 AM

rotten food

I am delighted that MAX has been having such a wonderful time!  He has seen more on this trip than I have...

I'm sure that he is looking forward to being with you as well, Gail, and thank you so much for buying him the robe and slippers! :P

I thank all that have been so kind to him but I must admit that I miss him... :wub:

#12667 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 December 2019 - 02:28 PM

food shopping

Should be arriving soon with you Gailage. He will look very dashing in his new robe with his cigar!

Wishing you a lovely reunion to see in the New Year...

#12668 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 December 2019 - 05:49 PM

GAIL... LDN... LIZ...

My goodness... I Googled on a whim "capybara in a smoking jacket" and what do you know :D :D LOL

He even has a cigar!!!

il_570xN.1740173189_7ris.jpg

#12669 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:29 PM

shopping trip 

Gail, he should be with you Tuesday morning!! I will remember the sunglasses!!! Cuddles and cuddles coming your way Gail!!! He told me!!! 

Liz, thanks so much again for letting him come!! I can understand you miss him and he says to tell you he misses you a lot as well!!! He even had some tears in his eyes thinking about you!! But he his really having fun here and we all love him!!! 

#12670 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:15 AM

Trip postponed

Ah London, thank you. Tuesday after his hamburger, around 11-12am. I'll be there.

We have a few plans of our own, bit of shopping, he wants jeans and a big wooolen sweater to look more human. And mocassins boots. We'll find all that, what I like about Max is that the budget doesn't change.lol! Hasta Manama Max!

#12671 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 10:38 PM

Postponed temporarily 

Gail MAX is so excited!!! He can't wait to see you!!! Cuddles and cuddles coming your way!!! 

We had a great last day and he had another bath today - so he will be smelling good for you!!! 

#12672 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 31 December 2019 - 07:11 AM

Liz, is it safe with all the snow? I hope so. Call the pilot to make sure and let us know please.

Oops, he just called me, it is safe. So, nothing changed. Youppie! And I'll have someone get his brandy. I can barely walk. Feet and legs are out of commission for now. Thanks Liz.

#12673 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 December 2019 - 04:54 PM

temporarily disabled

Well it is almost 2020 over here in the UK on GMT... so I will wish you all a Very Happy New Year...

Much love and blessings to my CW.com family :)

#12674 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:23 PM

disabled brain

An early Ha[[y New Year from this side of the pond to all.

#12675 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:46 PM

disabled brain

An early Ha[[y New Year from this side of the pond to all.

Disabled brain... no kidding - wonderful typo Hat :) :)

#12676 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 31 December 2019 - 06:29 PM

brain dead

Happy New Year all! :D

Hoping that MAX made it to you Gail - have a wonderful evening together! :) Thank you again for having him!

#12677 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 11:52 PM

dead keen 

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Gail, MAX should be with you now!!! I left a rat from Chin Chin in the pocket of his jacket as a present for you!!! Did you like it?? LOL!!! ONLY JOKING!!

MAX left in a beautiful state for you after his bath last night!!! 

Liz, thanks again so much again for MAX!!! What fun we had!!! Such a lovely guy!!! 

Last night we had mince pies and brandy butter!!! He sure enjoyed the brandy butter!!! 

#12678 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:43 AM

Max was besides himself when he saw me and so was I. Cuddles non stop. We'll groomed as usual.
We went and got hamburger and Brandy.
He opened his gift, so excited he was. Bathrobe and slippers to match. He wanted to wear it, not before a bath, I said. It's New year's and the Brandy is waiting for you. Save some for Scrat, he said, he's got plenty, I said. So, he's in the bath right now, singing his head off.

Oh, what a sight, he managed to comb his hair. Later, I'm tired.

#12679 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:52 AM

Keen Dean

Oh, what an afternoon. We went for a siesta at 3pm and woke at 3am. Wow! We were tired, wouldn't you say. When Max saw the time, he got right back into bed. I'll go later.

We skipped supper except a bit of cheese. So I'm not feeling too hot at this time, you know what I mean Scrat! Of course you do.

Quiet day today for us! No Brandy and no cigars for sure, but it's again Friday tomorrow. I wish that I could drink with him, that time is over.

Liz, next Tuesday when you get Max all to yourself, it might be a good time to offer Max to
IUN??????

#12680 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:58 AM

Dean left

I'm so happy that MAX made it to you, Gail!  Yes, I would say that you both were exhausted!  That is a lot of travel for MAX - no wonder!

I hope that he is helping you because I know he loves you and is concerned for you :hug:

Tomorrow is Friday, so I'm sure that he is excited waiting for his cigar and brandy!  (And in his new robe and slippers at that!)

I would like to have him at home for a week or so since I am sure that he will need to rest - after that IUN is welcome to have him if he chooses...

Much love and prayers for you, Gail

#12681 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:29 PM

Left nothing,

You can have Max sooner if you want. I'm not feeling too well.

What about Saturday morning?
You can call the pilot to have it arranged.

He's been crying and finally told me the truth. He misses you so much, you are his mother after all. London, I know you are here for the game, ok with you?

All is into Liz's hands. Thanks Liz.

#12682 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:23 PM

nothing lost

No problem, Gail - I am so sorry that you are not feeling well.  

Of course MAX can come home on Sat. - I have really missed him....just got off the phone speaking to your pilot and he said Sat. is fine and he will stop for burgers on the way back ;)

Take good care of yourself and I know that God will continue to comfort you as we all pray for you.

Love,

Liz :hug:

#12683 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:23 PM

lost shoe

Hi Gail, 

I am thinking of you my love!! Praying for you! I love you so much!! 

I think that is a good plan!! 

I hope you have a beautiful Friday with MAX!!! 

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!! 

#12684 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:05 AM

Shoe laces

Thank you London. Max will be with you Liz later.enjoy! Only if it were real.
  • LDN likes this

#12685 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:43 AM

laces untied

I am so looking forward to seeing MAX today - it's been a long trip for him!

Gail, I agree ...  if only it were real :(

• LDN likes this

#12686 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:38 PM

untied tie

Could I ask anyone viewing this to kindly visit this petition page and sign to help the UK Mental Health crisis...

http://chng.it/kCbxpr6bkL

Many thanks

#12687 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:54 PM

tie down

#12688 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:48 PM

Down time

Having a very difficult monday this end. One of those days where you have had enough before you've got out of bed. Between clients and checking in to wish you all a better start to the week than me!

#12689 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:58 PM

time out

Sorry you are starting out so poorly, IUN :(

I must say that I am thrilled to have MAX back home - I missed him so much but he has been telling me wonderful and interesting stories of his trip :D

#12690 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Out there

Happy for you Liz. Has Max told you that he has fallen in love with chinchin?

Unless it's a secret. He wrote to me and all he could talk about was Chinchin and how he missed you!

I think that he got over Fishinghat. Real trauma last year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users