#61 fishinghat

fishinghat

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,775 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:33 AM

This will be tough for her as there will surely be some level of setback afterwards. Please be sure and plan on some relaxation and quiet time after she returns from the trip. Her mental fortitude will get better as time passes.

#62 invalidusername

invalidusername

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 3,651 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:59 PM

Agree with Hat - this is the best thing you can do. What you mentioned had to be expected and the fact that she is still willing to go ahead shows her strength in all this. Just think back to how happy you were when this was arranged.... and anyone in this situation would have a certain amount of stress and anxiety. As happy as weddings and breaks etc are, everyone manages to see the stress response in it all, but the aftermath of all the build-up will be something else altogether, so continue to encourage and help where you can to make the process of preparation as light work as possible so she has the energy left to enjoy everything.

This was one of the reason why the mrs and I didn't have a big wedding - far too much hassle, preparation and attention!! Just her, me, the parents, close friends and a few stuffed animals that were insisted an invite :)

#63 fishinghat

fishinghat

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,775 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:11 PM

"and a few stuffed animals that were insisted an invite"

Ahh ha, you did find out what to do with a cat. You taxidermy them!! Great idea!!

#64 invalidusername

invalidusername

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 3,651 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:23 PM

Walked right into that one didn't I :)

Still sick, but I couldn't help but laugh... shame on me!!

#65 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 5,609 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:37 AM

Bravo for you all. If she can take on a trip like this, she's on the mend.

We are all proud of you both. An update would be appreciated. Have fun with the little wee ones. Love. Bon voyage Madame CP23.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users