#1 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

In my mid forties I was on 60 my cymbalta for over a year. After just stopping one day, all I felt was a bit tired and nothing interfered with my daily living. Returning to cymbalta on and of in my late forties I didn't recall any other withdrawl symptoms except except feeling depressed, lightheaded, and no energy. I realize now these were withdrawl symptoms. Again in my fifties I was on Cymbalta 60 me due to car accident and being in hospital and rehab for three months..At that time I was on many painkillers also. Unbeknownst to me I just stopped all medications and went through 2 days of sweats, cold chills, leg tremors like nerves uncontrollable in my body..Two days of this..Went to work through all this..I'm assuming it was a withdrawl from every med I was on..Now in my late fifties I went on zoloft and took it some days and some days not..I experienced zaps, zizziness, headaches, and fatigue, Now I realize these are withdrawl symptoms..Do put me on cymbalta the day I turned 60..took it three days and am off it for 2..I am feeling more anxious and out of sorts..what should I do?..scared

#2 patti826

patti826

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

It sounds to me like you're playing with fire.  I'd either commit to taking a med or not taking it.  You can't take any antidepressant for a bunch of days and then skip it when you want to.  They work (supposedly) by keeping a steady stream of meds in us.  I wouldn't recommend Cymbalta to anyone.  For that matter, I wouldn't recommend Zoloft or Paxil either for the same reason.. withdrawal is atrocious!  I'd have a clear discussion with your doctor about what your hopes are with or without meds and go from there. 

#3 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

In my mid forties I was on 60 my cymbalta for over a year. After just stopping one day, all I felt was a bit tired and nothing interfered with my daily living. Returning to cymbalta on and of in my late forties I didn't recall any other withdrawl symptoms except except feeling depressed, lightheaded, and no energy. I realize now these were withdrawl symptoms. Again in my fifties I was on Cymbalta 60 me due to car accident and being in hospital and rehab for three months..At that time I was on many painkillers also. Unbeknownst to me I just stopped all medications and went through 2 days of sweats, cold chills, leg tremors like nerves uncontrollable in my body..Two days of this..Went to work through all this..I'm assuming it was a withdrawl from every med I was on..Now in my late fifties I went on zoloft and took it some days and some days not..I experienced zaps, zizziness, headaches, and fatigue, Now I realize these are withdrawl symptoms..Do put me on cymbalta the day I turned 60..took it three days and am off it for 2..I am feeling more anxious and out of sorts..what should I do?..scared

Patty826. Thank you for your words. I never realized what I've done to myself all these years. You have given me new insight about myself. Thank you, and great fun that you read this. God Bless you.

#4 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Carleeta, you haven't done anything to yourself- it just unfolded that way and you didn't intend it or plan it. Therefore there is no guilt for you to suffer.

Have a good talk with your medical people and nail down a plan that will give you some peace.

#5 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

Carleeta, you haven't done anything to yourself- it just unfolded that way and you didn't intend it or plan it. Therefore there is no guilt for you to suffer.

Have a good talk with your medical people and nail down a plan that will give you some peace.

Thismoment, I truly appreciate your sincere words. They truly are inspirational. Yes I didn't intend to do these things intentionally; they just did happen this way. I won't be hard on myself. Everything you said made more sense to me. Thank you so very much. I'll let my progress be noted as the days go on. Dr app in a few weeks.

#6 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Did speak with pd on phone Saturday explaining my concerns about cymbalta. His reply to me was " Stay on the Cymbalta because it isn't in your system yet and this foggiest will go away after taking it for two weeks. My explanation to him appeared to go right over his head. I'm beside myself right now and feel he is pushing me to take it. Won't take it and he wants it to get in my system. Unfortunately, I'm in an area with only two or three pd's. I might also add I'm an agoraphobiac. Seems like I've lost the battle of hope.

#7 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Carleeta, the first thing to do is get your anxiety under control. Do you have medication for that? 

I agree with Patti826- commit to the medication and take the pill faithfully at the same time every day, OR commit to staying off the drugs. 

Your present state could very well be intermittent withdrawal if you've been taking antidepressants on-and-off. It could probably give you the foggy brain.

Hope is like an elusive, brooding, and neglected lover who suddenly appears shockingly beautiful and agonizingly necessary when she's walking out the door!  But for hope to stay afloat and be a part of our lives, we need to feed her a few successes!  She thrives on the positive- it keeps her alive and makes her feel at home.  

Carleeta, a positive decision and the commitment to a plan will help restore your hope, I am sure.  Talk with your loved ones and ask for their support, not their decisions. 

I wish you the greatest success in whatever course you choose, and I wish for you get a little mad, and stand up and do this. Please keep us posted.

#8 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:23 AM

Thismoment, the medication I have for agoraphobia is 10 mg valium which I use on occasion for physical symptoms like rapid heart and shakiness. Never ever on a daily basis only just when these physical systems are extremely bad. Also what I do take at the same time every night is ambien to help me sleep 7 years now. I am going to committ to staying off all antidepressent for the rest of my life. I just recently became extremely depressed after the loss of both my parents in a matter of 11 months apart. What I believe may have happened was after the sudden shock of my father's death I just went on to complete his extremely complicated financial paperwork in make sure my mother (having dimentia) was being taken care of in her home. Which left me in charge of making all family decisions for the best care for my mom. Therefore I was making financial and health decisions for my mother on an everyday basis as her disease ate her away. Before you knew it she was on her way to passing. This all ended in December of 2012. After that it was back to the estate lawyers with even more financial paperwork and plenty of footwork to follow. In March of 2013 I became extremely depressed and that's when agoraphobia started up again after 25 years...My son, and my nieces are very supportive and would lean more towards the antidepressent. Hopefully they will accept my decision. I'm hoping I can stay with this decision. Thismoment I am exhausted from all this decision making for a year now..I'm burnt out on that state of mind. I became very long winded here and apologize. It just seemed to pour out on its own. Thank you! I will see what tomorrow brings..good luck to all

#9 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Carleeta, you've been trying to be strong for too long & you are weakened by your efforts. The withdrawal journey is tough & will zap you of any energy you have.

Be prepared ..that is your only defense . Keep a daily journal it helps to keep sane & helps to keep you going ..the s/e are different for everyone but quite a few are the same .. Expect the worst & you won't be disappointed .

You might be lucky & only get mild symptoms but whatever happens we will be here to help guide you through .
This is my 9th week Cymbalta free after weaning from 10 yrs of 60 mg to zero in 2 weeks . I wouldn't advise anyone to do what I did , I would do the counting the beads very slowly if I had the choice again.
My s/e are definitely weakening & have left me weakened as well but I will get strong again regardless of any permanent effects that I'm left with.
Time is a great healer & I need to & have made the choice to move forward as soon as possible .
There are people out there who are a lot worse off than me.
I pray for good health for us all. Xx

#10 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

Wagtail..Thank you for your honest her at filled words. 9 weeks for you, that is fabulous! This indicates to me the strength and love that you have for yourself. As we are all victims of one antidepressent or another; you certainly have not become a victim or volunteer of your own life. You are you and you are doing a wonderful job of making yourself the control of yourself. This strength I admire. Yes we are weakened..and we notice we are weakened. This is where our strength comes in. Taking time for you, just you..makes a world of difference. You have made a difference..When others read your strength they will be overjoyed just knowing there is strength to be had through all this hard work. You are quite the Godsent! Thank you for just being you...

#11 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

Wagtail..word was supposed to be heartfelt..not her at

#12 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Carleeta, God bless you! It is very hard having to be the strong one, decision maker, caretaker, etc. It takes so much out of us! It's time to take care of you! Never worry about being long winded or venting here! We all understand and it's helpful for ourselves and helpful to those who read your posts! My sincerest sympathy on the loss of your parents! Prayers and hugs! Keep posting!  clara

#13 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Today will be one week I have stopped taking Cymbalta and the first wave sensation in my head when I awoke this am. It's hard to even wrap my head around this symptom because I was only taking 30 mg of cymbalta for three days. Guess it depends on the individual.

Still glad I'm choosing to not take cymbalta or any antidepressent ever again in my life. My family members are still leaning towards antidepressent for me and I am against it for myself. Staying strong on my decisio

Have a wonderful day everyone. God Bless you all. Thank you all for your loving support.

#14 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

Carleeta, God bless you! It is very hard having to be the strong one, decision maker, caretaker, etc. It takes so much out of us! It's time to take care of you! Never worry about being long winded or venting here! We all understand and it's helpful for ourselves and helpful to those who read your posts! My sincerest sympathy on the loss of your parents! Prayers and hugs! Keep posting!  clara

Claire, thank you for your kind words for both of my parents passing. As you well know there is tremendous emptiness. Filling that emptiness just can't be done. Finding an alternative to fill this emptiness seems like a journey of its own. Hard to feel any happiness right now and it's confusing while I'm searching. One thing I am alert about is never taking another antidepressent again ever in my life. That for me is certain. 5 days cymbalta free today after only taking them for three days. Yes there are withdrawl symptoms for me anyways..Good luck to all.

#15 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Day 8 no cymbalta. Just a bit lightheaded this am when I stood up from cleaning in the bathroom. My daughter in laws sister is bring over her boyfriend for my approval. Makes me feel like my opinion is valuable.

My niece just booked our flight for our upcoming trip down south to visit my other niece and her family. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with many things to get done.

Feeling tired with all that needs to get done. Will go ahead and do everything although the anxious feeling is the monkey on my back right now.

Have a great day to all of you. Thank you for the loving support and all your kindness.

#16 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

2:17 pm...just opened my mail and found my med. insurance company sent me a wellness card for free gym membership at various places in my area. Wow what a happy feeling. All of a sudden I became happy and forgot about my depressing days.

looked outside the window and realized with all the rain NYS has had; there is no more snow on the ground. Very unusual for January. Getting a much soothing feeling knowing spring will be here in two months.

Overall today has been good.

Thank you all for letting me express my feelings; be them good or bad. Hugs to all of you..

#17 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

4:37...Italian cheeses cut up on plate, Italian hard salami cut up on plate, Italian brushes ta hot out of one and sliced on plate, Italian greens are being brought by my son, Italian breads..All set on table. All refreshments chilling on frig. Plates, silverware, glasses, napkins on table. .Awaiting the arrival of this poor young man who is probably terrified to come..ha ha ha..

I'm surely not feeling as anxious as this young man is; I'm sure of it.. ha ha ha

I'm actually feeling excited about this whole thing.

Will let everyone know what my symptoms will or will not be later..

God Bless all you wonderful members..

#18 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

11:06 pm...The quests have left, kitchen cleaned up. Pj's on and thinking of tonight's events. All went well, everyone munched on the food. We chatted away, out came dessert and some board games.

During the games I felt my age creeping up on me. I wasn't as sharp menlittle Itsy Bitsy Spifer" this four year old caught on extremely at these board games liremember to be. I did revert backwards in time when I was sharp mentallý. Is this due to cymbalta withdrawl? Or is it I'm playing with 23 to 33 year Olds and I notice my 60 year old mind is not as sharp?

Then came the movies in the theater room which I passed on because they were couples and the surround system is a bit loud for me? I chose to stay in the dining room with the four year old where we drew pictures, counted numbers, went through colors, and taught her "The little Itsy Bitsy Spider" this little four year old caught onto this poem faster than I remember my own little ones doing.

I realized I was here all alone with the little one and suddenly I became tired and thought to myself when my son and daughter in law have children I'm going to be too old to do grammar things with them..Here is where the depression came in and I'm still feeling it

Although when speaking to my son and daughter in law my psych mind was fine.

FYI i did like this young man I was to meet and he was very talkative to me and gave me eye to eye contact while doing so.

My depression is somewhat back because I can't fit in as mentally sharp with the boardgames, movies, and having the patience with the four year old..Are these symptoms related to no more antidepressent in my system? Depression? Or just getting too old for the younger generation? Anyone else experience my up and down and in an out depressions? Please let me know...Thank you all, you are all wonderful members here..Please post your best opinions out there. .Thank you and Good night to all...Bless you all with your own struggles.

#19 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

Carleeta, sounds like you did great! I think not being mentally sharp is a result of antid's and age. It is for me.any way. I find myself being tired and antsy as my day winds down no matter what I've done that day. You had a full day! AND you made it through having guests and all that goes with having guests. In my book that's a big win for you!!!! I'm having a stretch of good days so far this week!     As dear this moment h as told us time & again...in my own words..... we have to live in the moment and not stress over yesterday or tomorrow. Hard to do, but very necessary. You will have what you need for those precious grandchildren when they come! The fun part of being a grandparent is we get to do the fun stuff with the kids and let mom and dad do the other stuff! Spoil them and send them home!!! :) Hope your day is great!  hugs and prayers for all my friends!!!   clara :hug:

#20 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

Carleeta, sounds like you did great! I think not being mentally sharp is a result of antid's and age. It is for me.any way. I find myself being tired and antsy as my day winds down no matter what I've done that day. You had a full day! AND you made it through having guests and all that goes with having guests. In my book that's a big win for you!!!! I'm having a stretch of good days so far this week!     As dear this moment h as told us time & again...in my own words..... we have to live in the moment and not stress over yesterday or tomorrow. Hard to do, but very necessary. You will have what you need for those precious grandchildren when they come! The fun part of being a grandparent is we get to do the fun stuff with the kids and let mom and dad do the other stuff! Spoil them and send them home!!! :) Hope your day is great!  hugs and prayers for all my friends!!!   clara :hug:

Clara...Thank you..Yes thismoment' s words are back in my head and I'll stay in the moment. I understand what you mean about getting tired and antsy by the end of the day..Great advice to send off to me along with your personal experience. .Very much appreciated. Best of luck to you...

#21 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Staying in the moment today as reminded by Clara per a statement from Thismoment. Oh but what a moment..just looked outside and we have snow again on the ground..about an inch..Temperature dropped..Being an agoraphobiac, it's difficult to leave the house and seeing days like this brings me down a bit..Going to just stay warm in my Pj's cuddle up under warm blankets and watch TV or do some paperwork to stay in the present...Thank you all...

#22 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

10 days off cymbalta 30 mgs. Trying to figure out why withdrawl symptoms when only taking Cymbalta for 3 days. Attributing it to past years when I would be on antidepressants and getting off of them by either feeling better or forgetting to take them on a daily basis. It was where I was on Cymbalta for a length of time and stopped with no apparent symptoms which kept me from daily living. Well I guess it show you that you never know if these antidepressent will affect you at a different phase in your life.. or accumulate in time.. Just staying in the present today..Feeling extremely drained, a bit sore, jittery, and very cold due to colder temperatures outside..Here I am getting ready to go up in the mountains where it's even colder. Although on the positive note..I'll be lying next to the fireplace..looking forward to that...Best luck to all today...

#23 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

10 yrs on Cymbalta, two weeks of weaning then zero Cymbalta for almost 11 weeks.

Have had 3 amazing SMOOTH days, a little rocky last night when I was tired & it had been a long day . The unfortunate part of my life is, that my husband leaves for work @ 5.30 am & doesn't walk back in the door until around 5.30 pm & by then I am getting tired & finding it hard to be my usual cheerful self .
We run our own small business from home , me doing the usual book work & behind the scene stuff & he is on the road & physically working all day . His normal day sees him needing to drive for up to 2 hrs before he starts & then the long drive home @ the end of the day. We find that we are both tired & need to relax but the downside is that we're not getting much time for fun in our lives & that just adds to my depression . Catch 22 @ the moment, but hopefully when I regain my brain I will be able to sort something out .

Carleeta , I too find myself having episodes of anxiety & feeling depressed since I've been on the discontinuation process . The feelings I'm experiencing are quite powerful & I don't know if I can trust them to be representative of the real ME or if they are transient . I am going to try to not act on them & will question any disition I make until I know for sure if these feeling are permanent or not.
I'm a little older than you & find that I don't have the energy to play with my 2 yr old grandson for any length of time but a I think that it's an age thing with me .
Good luck & I pray for your good health . :-)

#24 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Wagtail..Three smooth days..so happy for you. Stressful life for you and your husband concerning yours and his work hours. This does drain both of you mentally and physically leaving no room for relaxation and enjoyment. I see where the depression comes in. Pleasure is what satisfies our hunger at low points in our lives. It's also aides in our balancing of emotions running wild. This is needed in your life Wagtail, it might help with your depression and determining whether it you can trust what you are feeling. Something if I may suggest is to think of a pleasant thought like; closing your eyes and picture your own infant child being held in your arms..using all your senses. .smell that smell, look in there eyes, listening to their coo, feel their tiny hands, and taste their baby food...This should help you find pleasure for a few minutes daily...Maybe this will help a bit..even if it's a bit it might help reducing your anxiety for a few minutes....

Wagtail...Thank you for sharing the difficult days of your life. It's a wonderful thing to be as honest and caring as you are..Yes age creeps up on us, but it's all you've accomplished through the years that makes us smile...Please keep posting as I care like many others how you are doing....always know we are on this journey together although we are walking our own footsteps. .Thank you for the prays. .I'm praying for you aslo...Many hugs to you...

#25 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Carleeta

I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding Cymbalta. Your time was so short- Lucky You!!

Are you taking any other antidepressants/antipsychotics at the moment?

I understand you were prescribed antidepressants in the past- what was the last 'permanent' drug, how long were you on it, and when did you stop?

I'm asking because your mood seems very stable. You are a caring soul.

#26 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Day fourteen of of cymbalra, yesterday for me was horrifying. I started out tired and wanted to sleep although I received telephone calls which needed my attention. By mid afternoon when I raised my head from doing some work I experienced vertigo. Never ever have I felt something more than dizziness or lightheadedness. Has anyone else felt this?

#27 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Oh yes, Carleeta! Sorry to say that just "goes with the rocky, slippery, you name it, territory"! It does get better as time passes! As per this moments request I am going to attempt (emphasis attempt) to give a quick "history" of Crapalta..... on it at least 7 years... went from 60 to 120 quickly... Late Oct. 2013 began taper.... 60 a week or 2,,, 30 a week or 2, 20 a week, 20 every other day then 0 by Thanksgiving holiday! Exhaustion comes on now as the day progresses, also edginess, anxiousness! My main fear for now is the brain function!!! Hard to put into words, but it just is not right!!! Trying to remain positive, stay somewhat busy, and look forward! I have to make a conscious choice daily not to look back at what I have lost b/c of this crap med! The only time I look back for now is to see just how far I have come! And that is a long way!!!!! Still a ways to go, but I press on!!! Hugs and prayers for all my forum friends!!! clara :)

#28 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

Clara, I just checked my diary & it's actually 10 weeks today that I took my last Cymbalta .. Have been to hell & back but a I have to tell you that my good days are getting better & my bad days are becoming fewer.

I had forgotten what NORMAL felt like & I have to say , that although I still have more discontinuation to get through , I am feeling quite perky ... I have had three great ( by our standards of course ) days . I have been running around like a kid again & & feel positive agin , something that I have been devoid of for a long while .

When the bad days hit again as I'm sure they will , I will try to not question them & try to just ride them out.
The only medication I'm taking now , is the occasional 2mg of Zanax ( which has just been discontinued here in Aus ) to help any anxious nights.
Fish oil, vitamin D , Vit b12, frolic acid & a low dose aspirin ... So happy .
Xxx

#29 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

Gail

Your perkiness pretty well pops through on the page! I am happy for you.

Somebody needs to come up with a logo or pin or tee shirt or something that indicates "I've been to Cymbalta and back!" Or maybe, "Hell is a walk in the park compared to Cymbalta!"

#30 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Today is a very strange day for me..been off cymbalta for 20 days now and feel very strange..I want to sleep all day. Woke up with crust eyes and felt like I was so tired..I kept sleeping on and off and want to keep sleeping more. My body feels a bit achy and it does feel like I'm coming down with something..It's like I feel here and yet a feel far away..my eyes are so heavy right now..is this normal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users