#121 fishinghat

fishinghat

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:43 PM

There are two choices but I must agree with Gail in the fact you need to address this right away. Cymbalta controls serotonin which is mainly produced in the intestines. With Cymbalta withdrawal serotonin levels fluctuate and this causes better conditions for bad bacteria to flourish in the intestines and good bacteria to decline. I would highly suggest once you get the bowel moving with a laxative that you begin taking a good probiotic. this will give your good bacteria a chance to take over and decrease your bad bacteria. Good bacteria are essential for proper digestion. The digestion you get from bad bacteria causes inflammation related conditions around the body.

#122 Ozgun

Ozgun

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:45 PM

Okay, I'm getting a good laxative and probiotics. Thank you Gail and FishingHat.

#123 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,819 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, never felt good.
    Needed understanding and support, and a place where I was not alone. To read others stories and realizing that I was not the only one going through all that crap.
    In hope that one day, I can return the favors in some kind of way.

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 AM

Ozgun,

How are you doing? It's been a few days that you haven't wrote, I get worried

#124 Ozgun

Ozgun

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 AM

Aw Gail thank you, you don't need to worry. I had an endoscopy done, nothing is wrong, the gastroenterologist gave me some dietary advice and prescribed magnesie calcine and something to help bowel movement. Reduced gas significantly that I can sleep better now.

The psychiatrist gave me Xanax 0,75 mg a day in addition to Zoloft. I feel like myself but half asleep, which is quite the development from the suicidal thinking. And if I sleep through the first hours after taking Zoloft, I get through the day better.

Adjustments, adjustments, people.

#125 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,819 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, never felt good.
    Needed understanding and support, and a place where I was not alone. To read others stories and realizing that I was not the only one going through all that crap.
    In hope that one day, I can return the favors in some kind of way.

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the update Ozgun, it is welcomed.

As long as you found something to make you feel better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users