Iun are you ok and it was interesting to read some of your experiences

#242 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:52 PM

Thank you fish today has been hard I'm ready to just tell my wife let's get divorced and lose mg new job and go into lock up its such a hard day I'm spiraling

#243 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:55 PM

I know Axlejames but hang in there until you get the Adderall started back up. That was just too many changes at one.

#244 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:07 PM

Iun are you ok and it was interesting to read some of your experiences

Not the best day this end mate. Was in hospital again courtesy of more withdrawal issues. Dragged out of bed and into the ER. Bunch of tests, pints of blood and on a glucose drip for the afternoon. Then I was discharged, and on the strength of half a cheese sandwich, I walked 2 miles to get a ride home.

Glad you enjoyed my stories. I have met some very influential people in these circles, and have been schooled in a number of theories, thoughts and belief systems from Christian to Wiccan. There is a lot of interesting information out there, but I remain true to my own faith, as I know many on this forum share. 

#245 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:22 PM

I'm so sorry Iun I truly hope your ok I will pray for you fish thanks for your kind words so much is going on with me I s ok ent almost my whole day looking up nde stuff again and I just keep coming to that because right now I feel like God has a abandon me I'm a Christian and my faith says to find comfort there but I cant even feel my spirit or soul anymore I feel like someone just scooped me out and filled me with whatever this is my whole life seems like its falling apart and I know I'm rambling but I need to let it out I feel so broken so beaten and like my life is in ruin I'm sorry

#246 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

My omega 3 deal is 1040 mg should I be taking 2

#247 pobes15

pobes15

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

Most people take 2000 - 3000mg of fish oil per day.

FishingHat recommended this fish oil to me about 2-3 weeks ago: https://www.amazon.c...00?ie=UTF8&th=1

It really helped with my brain fog.

#248 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

I'm taking this spring valley stuff it omega 3 575mg EPA and 425mg DHa the bottle says 1 a day but is that even enough to help me should I take 2 or 3

#249 pobes15

pobes15

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

I will let 'hat weigh in, but I know 2000-3000mg is what a lot of people take. You should be fine to take 2 or 3

#250 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:28 PM

Axle - I really value your thoughts and prayers.

I want to share another small story with you in your troubled times of faith. A while ago when I was having similar difficulties, I was reading a book by Theresa Cheung about various signs from the Other Side. A lot of them had to do with feathers appearing, or butterflies, and I remember thinking to myself "this is a lot of hippy stuff". As nice as it was. But I thought it would be nice to have a sign all the same.

The problem is, there are a lot of feathers around where I live, so having one cross my path isn't exactly divine intervention. But that day, more kept turning up in different places, but I still put it down to coincidence. The day carried on as normal, and towards the end I had forgotten all about it.

Driving home, I stopped to get some gas. I pressed the release switch on the dash and opened up the fuel cap, which on my Audi is flush with the body work. And there, sat INSIDE the cap, was a bright white feather. No chance for it to have got in there from outside.

I keep this feather in the coin tray to this day as a small reminder to keep my faith.

#251 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

Iun what has been driving me up the wall is I'll pray I'll beg and plead for a sign for anything just to show that Gods listening and I used to have little things happen that to show me or remind me but I feel this deep disconnection and like I know it's my brain playing tricks on me but I just cant feel my spirit or my soul I think I see a sign or something and in that moment i know but then it flutters away

#252 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 October 2018 - 09:36 PM

In times like these, our negativity spans across the board of our lives. I look at my lovely car, of which I love to tinker with and frequently admire for all the work I have put into it, but at times like these, I simply couldn't care less. I strive to find the pleasure in it, but simply cannot. I sincerely think this is the case for everything else - including faith. We do not think straight, look in the right places, consider the correct circumstances. 

Sometimes we must simply hand these things over to those who have gone before us. 

I believe that we give ourselves a plan for what we must achieve during our time down here on the earth. We make decisions for what we must endure such that it can enrich our lives when we return Home. Because we do not have any direct link to our soul in a physical incarnation, we have no recollection of these decisions, and most of which are likely to make sense only, and only, when we pass over.

All of this aside, I am not down-playing your struggles Axle, and I want to help in any way I can. 

#253 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

That does help a lot thank you

#254 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:16 PM

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a restful sleep.

We'll all be here for each other tomorrow :)

#255 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 07:02 AM

I slept maybe 6 hours this morning I took 2 of those pills I'm exhausted dont know how I will make it through the day

#256 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 07:47 AM

Good morning to all,

Scrat. That was a beautiful post. With good examples, like the car. Our brain is so badly wired that even Beauty cannot be enjoyed. Gratitude is forced, by the way, be grateful even if you don't feel it.

You can't find God because of that veil in our brain. It would be such a good timing for God to break through it. But no, he's a slow God, in his own timing. It's normal AxleJames not to feel anything but grasp at the tiny almost invisible star that he's throwing at you.

Members have suffered incredible pain in withdrawal, you are joining the rank.

Axle, I so clearly understand what you're saying, I've been there hundreds of time. With general anxiety and depression that visit me every 7days or so. Crying in despair, ready to tear my skin apart.

And, suddenly, like in few seconds, all is clear all is over. I almost fall on the floor and give thanks. Thank you thank you God comes out of my mouth hundreds of time.

For members who are non believers, please replace the word God by any other word you wish.

#257 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 October 2018 - 07:53 AM

AJ, yes take 2 per day. One every 12 hours. And always feel free to come here and just 'let it out;. We understand the need to do that because we have all been there. Hang in there.

Pobes, you were right in about the Omega 3. Thanks for stepping in and helping AJ.

#258 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:08 AM

I slept maybe 6 hours this morning I took 2 of those pills I'm exhausted dont know how I will make it through the day

Axle, 6hours is good. Can't you take a sick leave?

I have a beautiful true story for you that I will try to post for you today.

#259 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:11 AM

Once the hydroxyzine fully kicks in it will help the sleep issue as well.

#260 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:24 AM

What is hydoxyzine love to here the story Gail I took 2 of the fish oil my stomach aches a little burp up fish is that normal

#261 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:32 AM

Hydroxyzine blocks H1 Histamine which contributes to anxiety.

If the Omega 3 bothers your stomach you can take one every 12 hours instead of 2 at one time. Be sure to take it with meals as well.

#262 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:33 AM

Morning all.

Axle - exhaustion is so very common. When the brain is doing overtime, it is the equivalent (or more than) going for a run. All the processes are the same - muscles tense, lactic acid builds up, adrenaline running around your body. Feeling physically exhaustive is quite normal (as is mental exhaustion of course).

#263 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:39 AM

'hat -  can I ask whether my intolerance of one class of antihistamines will make others intolerable?

So, if I would like to try Hydroxyzine, should I be concerned that Fexofenadine gives me tachycardia (this occurred at a dose of 180mg)?

#264 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:46 AM

Do you all think the new job and new hours plus the withdrawl is just got my brain working over time

#265 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:48 AM

Where would I get hydroxozine

#266 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,897 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:21 AM

IUN

"'hat - can I ask whether my intolerance of one class of antihistamines will make others intolerable?

So, if I would like to try Hydroxyzine, should I be concerned that Fexofenadine gives me tachycardia (this occurred at a dose of 180mg)?"

There are 4 types of histamines. H1 through H4. A side effect, tolerance to one class will normally hold true for others of the SAME class but not necessarily to those of another class. Hydroxyzine is an H1 agonist while Fexofenadine is an H1 blocker so the side effects/tolerance experienced with one should not occur with the other.

AJ
"Do you all think the new job and new hours plus the withdrawl is just got my brain working over time "

This is from excess adrenaline and norepinephrine from your withdrawal AND the new job. It will get better.

Hydroxyzine is by prescription only.

#267 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:30 AM

Gail exited for your story

#268 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:20 AM

Thank you 'hat. This is good to know. My GP, I can guarantee you, would not have understood this far. 

Regarding excess adrenaline, this is exactly what is going on with me following the hospital yesterday. It can stay in the system, and when a situation, like the hospital of AJ's new job, I understand that the body is then making a note that it needs to produce more adrenaline.

Usually adrenaline will come in short bursts. Like when you pull out of a road junction and only just see a car coming just in time to stop. You get a shot of adrenaline, feel a bit shaky for a moment or two, and then within 5 minutes, it is gone and you have forgotten about it. With an anxiety disorder, we are constantly pulling out into this junction, so adrenaline is being drip-fed consistently into our system. Even when threats are gone, the system is used to keeping up with this demand and it will take time to level back out.

#269 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:49 AM

The fish oil has seemed to help a bit today is it normal for stomach muscles to be sore like my upper midsection feels sore

#270 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:58 AM

Although come to think of it I was lifting heavy stuff today maybe I'm just feeling it more than normal is that possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users