Bead Counting Tapering - New To Me So All Advice Welcome!

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#391 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:34 PM

Thanks IUN. Couldn’t agree more. Hope you’re feeling a bit better by now. Sending you love and healing vibes xxx :) xxx

#392 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:02 PM

Thank you NM... very much appreciated. Hitting the low point of realisation of what has occurred. Much like Gail and LDN (although not in the same league), I feel at the mercy of my health, insomuch that it can just turn on me and cause untold mood disturbance. But I at least know that my physical symptoms are playing a very big impact on my mental side. Not that this helps right now!

#393 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

I missed something here, Scrat what was this about with your hand?

#394 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:27 PM

I've missed it too!! What hand my sweet??

#395 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:55 PM

That has got to be damaging for Eli Lilly to have this on one of their pages!!

https://www.webmd.co...KRATOM&sortby=3

Nothing negative about a tree :)

#396 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:03 PM

Wish your links would open on me laptop, IUN. Don’t know why they don’t :D. Glad you’re feeling a wee tad better, smartie.

Can’t see anything about a hand, Gail.

Hope everyone’s ok. Just lighting candles, incense and offering prayers for all, especially my Dad today xxx :) xxx
  • LDN likes this

#397 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:07 PM

Managed to open it! Cheers, IUN, :)

#398 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:11 PM

Links should open up... but they might cause probs in some cases being an old-ish forum :)

#399 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

No, it’s me not knowing how to copy and past into a new tab but have learned it now :)

#400 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

Hurrah - well done NM - you get another gold star :)

#401 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:13 PM

Sorry about the hand, pins and needles in extremities.

#402 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

Still there...!

No idea what is going on with this silly body...

Or did you mean what are pins and needles? According to Google you might say "avoir des fourmis". That's what it feels like...

#403 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:41 AM

Blessings to everyone on this new day. Am utterly exhausted, both physically and mentally. Much love xxx :) xxx

#404 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:39 AM

Bless you NM. Feeling the same this end. Head is improved a little, but soooo exhausted - anxious thoughts crowding me...

#405 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:01 PM

Been very quiet today NM - hope everything OK for you, lollypop.

Light and Love

#406 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:11 AM

Cheers, IUN. Am so exhausted I can barely move and arthritis very bad. May go deep into the jungle in an hour. Hope you’re ok, caramac. Much love and blessings everyone xxx:) xxx

#407 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:17 AM

Sorry to hear that NM. But good to hear from you.

JD will help for the pain.

Really not myself today. Not sure if is a result of the head issues, but am at a very low point. 

#408 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Och bless you, cola cube. So wish I could magic it all away. Hang on in there, sweet soul. Sending you much love xxx :) xxx

#409 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:26 AM

There must be something in the air, that makes us feel so low. Planets?

The jungle, I'm coming with you NM.

#410 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:29 AM

Aye, sweet Gail. It’s awful damp, dank weather here and it plays havoc with my arthritis. Have just clipped me tickets to the jungle....please do come along, Lion Soul xxx :) xxx

#411 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:37 AM

I think I will also be joining you both too!!

#412 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:46 AM

Are you home now, walnutless whip? Hope you are and can have a lovely relax in the jungle. Not there yet. Left at 4.15pm so any time now.....enjoy!!! Love and healing to all xxx :) xxx

#413 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:49 PM

NM, I wonder, what is the meaning of jungle for you?

#414 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:37 PM

Hi Gail, today it means taking a holiday thanks to IUN’s help and knowledge. Wish I could take you with me, Lion Soul, and hope you’re taking plenty of siestas, sweet soul. Sending you much love xxx :) xxx

#415 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:04 PM

Just back from work - I managed it. The depression I have put down to a late intake of melatonin. It was quite a specific type of depression and when there was a significant lift at 4pm out of nowhere, which I knew was peak blood level for my citalopram, it got me thinking. Onset of depression is reported by melatonin users, and when it happened before, I thought it might be chance, but being nocturnal, it looks like odds are stacked against me taking melatonin too close to serotonin production. I will look into it more when my head is feeling better...

#416 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Taking melatonin in a regular dose of 3 mg or more, especially during the day is to be avoided in people who suffer from depression. However, sublingual doses of 1 mg or less has little effect on serotonin levels and works well for short-term relief from anxiety.

#417 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

Wow, that’s so interesting, sugar puff! I’ve taken the melatonin three or four times now and always felt deeply depressed the next morning. Thought it was just me! So glad you got that 4pm lift and you’re home and can chill. Will message you tomorrow (sorry about the delay but arthritis has been horrendous in this wet weather). In the meantime, can report this is the best I’ve felt in a long time. Had no sleep last night and was fit for nothing this morning, but oh the difference of the jungle and a different amount. Details tomorrow! Kick off the cares of the day and relax with Mrs IUN, rich tea biccie :)

#418 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:20 PM

Interesting, Hat. I’ve only taken small doses at night (and none during the night) and never during the day. Must be brain chemistry plus interaction with the Duloxetine. Hope you’re doing ok and the weather’s calmed down in your neck of the woods! :)

#419 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:22 PM

Well Hat and myself discussed this not so long back and concluded it could have been a factor.

FYI Hat, I took 3ml (possibly 3.5ml) at 6am, so would you consider my diagnosis accurate?

The feeling is very low, VERY low but with no objective cause. I didn't have depressive thoughts, it was just "there". Can you relate to that NM? If I had known for sure, I would have mentioned before, but it was all a bit vague.

SO very glad the jungle holiday went well - I knew it would!! At least I got that right :)

#420 Guest_NotMyself_*

Guest_NotMyself_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

Yup, that’s it. No reason for it but extremely depressed in a blank way which seemed illogical considering I’d actually had some shuteye. Hope you’re feeling much better now, jelly bean. Yeah, the jungle :) :) :) IUN, you get LOADS of things right. Never doubt it! I feel so blessed to have been guided here to you and all the wonderful souls here xxx :) xxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users