2764 replies to this topic

#1021 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:30 PM

I honestly was talking more along the lines of scientists who bury findings about nde and supernatural phenomena but what you said even sheds more light on it sounds like no one really understand what the heck is going on in any case I feel odd today odd as in like not quite me yet it's like I peak out here and there then I'm back inside again

There are a lot of people who look into this phenomena that WILL publish compared to those that wouldn't. NDE as such does not get anything close to the funding of medical science so if you are thinking that there is some secret government facility working on this, I can assure you there won't be. What would be the point?

Being a scientist and researcher myself, I want nothing more than my work to be published. Any TRUE scientist would want the same. The worst thing that can happen to a scientist is that they get taken into working for people that hold their work away from the world. Just look at Oppenheimer and his work on the H-bomb. 

#1022 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:07 PM

What does rigidity mean

#1023 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

Iun what I was talking about is I had read that there are quite a few materialist scientists out there who have stated if any proof did come forward about these phenemona it would be better to bury it rather than have to rewrite everything already done

#1024 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:53 PM

I couldn't believe that for a moment. These things would have a habit of coming out... they tried to pretend that the earth was the centre of the universe - wasn't kept a secret. Same about the earth being flat - they couldn't hold that one either. But nonetheless, I am a firm believer that there are just some things that we aren't meant to know - and never will.

Rigidity - in the state of being rigid, stiff..

#1025 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:48 PM

Yeah so I'm like tired all the time because my muscles just seem tense all the time so far if feels like a horrible nightmare I cant wake up from

#1026 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:09 AM

One thing I was wondering about lately is I feel bloated and full all the time like uncomfortable

#1027 PrincessNutella

PrincessNutella

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:27 AM

I did as well. It's related to stress. I'm taking PPI's for that. Reduce portion size, eat more often, increase liquid intake. And don't eat what you can't stomach.

#1028 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:49 AM

What is ppis

#1029 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:04 AM

Yeah so I'm like tired all the time because my muscles just seem tense all the time so far if feels like a horrible nightmare I cant wake up from

Been like that since Monday... and i get the shakes because of the extra adrenaline pumping to them.

#1030 PrincessNutella

PrincessNutella

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:16 AM

PPIs (protein pump inhibitors) reduce stomach acid production and provide relief.

My back muscles have been like that on&off as well for 1,5 months. Light stretches and self massage helped me.

#1031 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:24 AM

Axel, muscle aches and pains are certainly part of withdrawal. A common complaint.

Ozgun - I hope it is not Prilosec. The recommended PPI while on psych meds is Zantec as it does not increase or interfere with most psych meds and has an antianxiety effect as well. Read below about Prilosec.

Omeprazole (Prilosec)
Significant drug interactions.

omeprazole ↔ citalopram
Applies to omeprazole and Celexa (citalopram)
Talk to your doctor before using citalopram together with omeprazole. Combining these medications may increase the blood levels of citalopram and increase the risk of certain side effects, including an irregular heart rhythm that may be serious or life-threatening.

Caution - Omeprazole causes the increased absorption of nearly 500 medications. It should NOT be taken with.....
Benzos, Atenolol, Celexa, Lexapro and many other ssri and snri, st. john's wort, etc.

#1032 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:19 AM

Ok so now I'm gonna get personal here but it is what it us while having intercourse my finishing doesnt seem as strong as it used to be is this withdrawl or cymbalta

#1033 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:28 AM

very common complaint 

#1034 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

About 5% during Cymbalta withdrawal loose all sexual function. A condition called Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD). Normal function usually returns within 3 months of coming off the last dose.

#1035 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Is that the same for celexa

#1036 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:32 PM

It seems to be a little less for Celexa.

#1037 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:19 AM

Woke up today feeling anxious as usual stumbled upon the reason I believe I'm seeking so much info I was faced with my own mortality with all that's happened and it's still lingers

#1038 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

Aside from the reason - does this anxiety prevent you from doing anything? Going out, seeing people, eating?

Interested to know. What you might be experiencing is obsessive thoughts more so than pure anxiety. There are so many variants.

I have obsessive thoughts about my condition, not getting better etc, but i also have mild agoraphobia (occasional trouble around people - supermarkets, shops etc). But one affects the other I find. Viscous circle.

You went to the cinema with your kids last week and had a panic attack. How did that make you feel at the time?

#1039 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:27 AM

So yes obsessive thoughts but for me brought on by recent events I'm the kind if person that can form habits and go about my life without any real deep thinking that's how I was functioning now with the stuff the last 5 or 6 months with the concern of my health it made me face my mortality in my opinion I shouldn't really had to think of it yet as for being around people when there are lots if people my PTSD acts up and I get anxious for me I am a person who say wtf might as well do it any way what other choice do I have and I also come on here and lean on all of you

#1040 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:05 AM

"for me I am a person who say wtf might as well do it any way what other choice do I have"

This is good. For others, they do see the choice of turning away from it and building up more fear. Fear of the fear.

But it can be so difficult when things have been plaguing you for some time. So, yes, your health concerns. It is the same as our Ozgun. She has had health issues, hence her anxiety for all other symptoms. I was finally getting over my anxiety when I had all the this withdrawal happen, hence my anxiety about whether it will ever go away.

​You see the pattern. It takes perseverance and patience, and I can switch from one point of the scale to the other in a minute. I can be "this is getting all too much, I give up", to "come on, I can do this, sure it is slow, but there is improvement if you look for it". 

#1041 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:05 AM

Lately it seems like I may be getting better but I still dont feel correct like the anxiety is this gnawing voice this inner dialogue that goes on and on I hope this goes away at some point I feel so irrational all the time

#1042 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:16 AM

It will, this is just the beginning of improvements.

#1043 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:00 AM

I'm anxious today I think I've pin pointed the why I am seeking so much information but not sure where to go at one time I was absolutely sure God was real that Jesus died for my sins and one day I would go to heaven but because of all my searching I read things that support my beliefs and deny my beliefs and even when I find hard evidence to support my beliefs I now have doubt I now have this voice saying well remeber what this article said for instance and once again if this is the wrong place for this I'm sorry but I came across a materialism argument that we are slaves to our brain that everything comes from it we are just meat robots and that scares me well then I think would a robot be scared no then why would i just be a robot but then with these pills and withdrawl and how much my life is affected all aspects to me its like well maybe it is right then I go back and try to reassure myself and the cycle continues fish you are older than me and so I'm looking to you as a wise elder on your thoughts any anyone else who could way in the last thing I will share and again I'm just looking for other perspectives here I came across an article a few time saying the brain is still alive (i.e the neurons and particles) are still active a long time after death and that maybe the reason we "survive" death if that was the case it means we are just a brain and body I cant find anything to debunk this or sh oui w me at least another side to this anyways those are my thoughts for the day I hope and pray I dont gerd any of your anxieties with them as this is my cross to bear so to speak I just need help and if anyone else has gone through something similar

#1044 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Trust the Word of God, not the word of man.

#1045 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

What do you mean when saying that we survived death? The soul doesn't die, it moves on to another dimension.

#1046 KathyInFL

KathyInFL

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 595 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:25 PM

I do trust the word of the Fishing Hat a lot!!!

Trust the Word of God, not the word of man.

#1047 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

Dude - I'm going to be brief on this as I do not want to encourage your overthinking.

You need to separate out the consciousness behind this all. Just because the brain is "alive" does not mean we are. We are nothing without our soul. Technically you can keep a brain "alive" but pumping oxygenated blood through it, but the "person" will no longer be there. A car can be sat there with an engine, but without gas, it is nothing but a shell. 

Think no more on it. There are no definite answers to these questions and will cause a viscous loop. 

#1048 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,895 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

I do trust the word of the Fishing Hat a lot!!!

Honored by that Kathy but no contest. His word is much better than mine. lol

#1049 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,218 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:06 PM

Honored by that Kathy but no contest. His word is much better than mine. lol

I don't know - we could make a Bible out of your posts Hat!!! :)

"In the beginning were the words, and the words were TIME AND PATIENCE" :D :D :D

Joking aside, I mean no insult to His word...

#1050 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:14 PM

Thank you all this is what I needed people I love and respect and your perspectives you are right fish his word not mans bless you all and fish I would agree you should write a book or pamphlaet I dont know if I speak for everyone e but you have helped us a lot I dont think I could have made such strides without your help praise God for you and bless you and all of you

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)