#1951 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 10 May 2021 - 06:39 PM

Probably? Probably an after life?! :)

I have just had a look at this author - he has published some very strange titles. But faith is the way that brings you through this. If you spend your life worrying about dying, you will have a pretty crap time! It took me a while to figure that one out. 

Just imagine for a while. If you were to be told that the world would end tomorrow, would you just sit in your bed worrying? Of course not! Think what you would do - some pretty crazy stuff no doubt :)

This is when you realise just what life can be all about. We cannot limit ourselves in this lifetime. We all have a purpose to fulfil. This little rift you are going through was decided for you, and you will soon see that it is not all the questions, it is not the books - the answer is inside you brother!

#1952 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:32 AM

Fantastic post IUN!!!

#1953 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:20 PM

Probably? Probably an after life?! :)

I have just had a look at this author - he has published some very strange titles. But faith is the way that brings you through this. If you spend your life worrying about dying, you will have a pretty crap time! It took me a while to figure that one out. 

Just imagine for a while. If you were to be told that the world would end tomorrow, would you just sit in your bed worrying? Of course not! Think what you would do - some pretty crazy stuff no doubt :)

This is when you realise just what life can be all about. We cannot limit ourselves in this lifetime. We all have a purpose to fulfil. This little rift you are going through was decided for you, and you will soon see that it is not all the questions, it is not the books - the answer is inside you brother!

That is what I have been discovering as well the more I worry and focus on this the more I dont live. It is difficult but I am starting to recognize the pattern i get anxious I start thinking about death. I am doing what I can to manage tho for sure and I am greatful for you guys being here and encouraging me along the way I dont believe its an accident that you guys are in my life. 

#1954 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:10 PM

DR. Taking me off lamotragine and reinstating adderall suggested ecitalopram as a possbility because ive been feeling flat 

#1955 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:37 AM

I don't like it when doctors keep chopping and changing their minds about these things. It just shows a lack of judegement on their part. It is not good for our systems to keep going back and forth between these drugs. There is also no way of knowing that escitalopram will benefit your situation. Don't rule out the recent stress that you have had - this will be the perfect reason for your feeling the way you do. Your body needs to learn to regulate these chemicals - an SSRI isn't always the solution, especially if the issue is situational. 

#1956 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 May 2021 - 07:07 AM

Those are great words of wisdom IUN.

#1957 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:51 PM

I don't like it when doctors keep chopping and changing their minds about these things. It just shows a lack of judegement on their part. It is not good for our systems to keep going back and forth between these drugs. There is also no way of knowing that escitalopram will benefit your situation. Don't rule out the recent stress that you have had - this will be the perfect reason for your feeling the way you do. Your body needs to learn to regulate these chemicals - an SSRI isn't always the solution, especially if the issue is situational. 

It is definetly difficult right now

#1958 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:45 AM

There was recent research undertaken which shows that over 60% of GP/Primary Doctors prescribed drugs knowing that they were not necessarily needed. When asked why they did this, their response was "patients come to us and expect to leave with something - there is a lot of pressure". 

It is FACT that doctors prescribe drugs just to get you out of the surgery and the next patient in. They do not have the understanding, or the forward-thinking, that the long-term effects of medication can do. 

Your doctor goes home at the end of the day with his fat pay check, and do you think he sits there concerned about what he has prescribed you? No! He just sees his $70k salary. 

It is unfortunate in these times AJ, that it is patient-beware in that leather-backed surgery chair that your tax dollars pay for. NEVER accept what your doctor says as red. You need to question - and you can do this. Why do you feel I need to do this Doctor? What is your opinion on taking xxxxx instead? Why do you think this medication will alleviate my anxiety/depression?

If they can't give a satisfactory response, then you are under no obligation to take the Doctors advice. They see 100's of people a week and are all tied up with the covid nonsense. I hate to say it, but you dear friend, are quite low on the pile and are dead wood that needs to be gotten out of that chair to make room for the next patient. 

This is why people like Hat and myself are here. Again, I need to be very careful in what we say - we are NOT MDs - but we have, in most cases, a far greater working knowledge than your average GP/Primary. You need to gather opinions. You know yourself better than anyone. It is a shame that it is hard work, but we have all been there, and it is the only way forward, and that is why we are here to support you with these decisions - and by God's grace you will see the end of it all.

That is quite a lot I have written, but please take it in. Hat - and others - will corroborate my words. You need to know the truth.

#1959 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:46 AM

Well said IUN. You must be your own advocate. It doesn't matter what you are seeking in life, to be a success at it requires education and awareness and a lot of effort.

#1960 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:07 AM

So I need some help here can you do some research on how to manage lamictol withdrawl. I dont take it for epilepsy they gave it to me for Bi polar. I am having some symptoms of withdrawl I belive. The Dr. has me going from 150mg to 75 mg for a week then stop taking it all together. 

#1961 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 May 2021 - 10:44 AM

That seems a little fast although its withdrawal is said to be less than antidepressants. It may take awhule but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

#1962 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:15 PM

I assume you are referring to Lamictal AJ?

#1963 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:26 PM

I hope this helps. As with many psych meds things vary a lot as to the withdrawal. My suggestion would be to plan at least a 2 to 4 month withdrawal. The good news is that most saw a drastic improvement in withdrawal symptoms if the withdrawal was so bad they were forced to increase their dosage to get some releif.

Let me know if there is anything else you need on this subject and if I run across anything else I will let you know.

Posted by brzghoff on 08 April 2018 - 08:38 AM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
Wow. Been a few weeks past a year since i started this taper off lamotrigine/lamictal and i’ve still been holding at 100 mgs since last summer. Its been tough to even consider it. There is almost always a slight edge of anxiety that gives me pause. Overall life is good, but withdrawal, however so slight, is enough to seriously affect my self awareness - where i develop a total lack of it. I over-react, catastrophize and the physical flu like feelings and extreme fatigue are dibilitating whenever i try just a mild drop. I Just cant afford it with my current work situation. Its pretty much just like withdrawing from cymbalta. Totally different drugs, duloxetene and lamotrigine, so i have no idea why withdrawal is virtually the same. 
A couple months ago i accidentally forgot to take my daily dose of lamotrigine, didn’t realize it til i got to work and felt sick all day. Took it when i got home, and as per normal therefafter and it took a week to recover. Cymbalta was never that bad. If i forgot a whole dose, when i would take it later that day or next morning i’d feel normal again within hours. 
Im totally bewildered. 

Posted by OogaBoo on 11 October 2017 - 01:30 AM in How to Find Support 
This probably wasn't the best decision, but I quit Abilify, Lamictal, and Cymbalta all at the same time, about a week ago.  
I had only been on Cymbalta for a few weeks at 20mg a day.  
 I've definitely had some withdrawal - mostly lightheadedness as well as nausea (no vomiting thank goodness) and near constant diarrhea.  
 While this isn't fun, it has been tolerable.  Does it make sense to take some Cymbalta in very small doses now that I'm already a week out?  I'm concerned that quitting cold turkey will lengthen my withdrawal cycle.  

Posted by Muzumi on 24 September 2017 - 07:13 PM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 

Thank you so much for all this information! I have to say I was so focused on Cymbalta that I didn't research Fetzima as much as I should have. You are right that in the case of Effexor XR -> Cymbalta the doses were somewhat equivalent whereas Cymbalta -> Fetzima was quite a drop. My psychiatrist gave me free sample boxes of Fetzima to see how I feel on it and they only come in 40mg. Having me stop the Cymbalta completely was very radical - she is usually good about increasing doses/weaning gradually (esp. with Lamictal which can be lethal if started at too high of a dose) but this time I think she really overlooked the transition.

Posted by gail on 04 April 2017 - 02:43 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 

I have just withdrawn from Lamictal, it was a three or four weeks that I could barely go out as agoraphobia was through the roof. It's gone now mostly. Hold on, it will get better! 

Posted by gail on 24 March 2017 - 06:50 AM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 

I had kind of forgotten how it was in withdrawal, and now I am living through the same nightmare as you all with Lamictal withdrawal. Dear God, how challenging. I never thought that Lamictal would have such a pretty heavy withdrawal. As worst as the C.

Posted by gail on 04 March 2017 - 05:11 PM in Nutritional Support 
Withdrawing from Lamictal is worsening the depression and anxiety. Pain where my kidney was removed, makes it hard to work. Both together, makes me wish that I would not be here. I sure did not expect Lamictal withdrawal. It never crossed my f$#@$#mind, I just had enough as it was.

Posted by PtldFrank on 25 January 2016 - 11:59 AM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
 I was taking Lamictal for epilepsy, and the big concern for tapering off was triggering a seizure.  That being said, the withdrawal process went very smoothly.  No trouble.

Posted by PtldFrank on 24 January 2016 - 11:22 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
 I also took a lot of Lamictal (700 mg/day) until I realized it was giving me pretty bad side effects.  I spent 14 weeks going off that (and not driving) in 2014.

Posted by Michgirl on 27 December 2015 - 10:12 AM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 
brz - I had no issues coming off of Lamictal that I know about.  I did it slow though.  Wish I had done this with Cymbalta.  I have similar issues with driving as well.

Posted by brzghoff on 22 December 2015 - 10:33 AM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 
i have heard mixed reports about lamictal withdrawal. the fact that you did it across 18 months sounds like it could be a doozy. was that your choice or did your doc map that out? i know that to avoid the possibility of developing stevens-johnson a taper is required, but i thought for that purpose the taper only needs to be across a month or less. as with most psychoactive drugs, docs seem to think any withdrawal - or discontinuation syndrome - only lasts 2-3 weeks. ha! survivingantidepressants.com recommends a much longer weaning process to minimize what some report as being a terrible withdrawal. i've heard others report it wasn't a big deal. but then for some that's how it is with cymbalta, no big deal. i'd love to get off lamictal, but i am not ready.

Posted by Michgirl on 22 December 2015 - 09:19 AM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 
I was also on Lamictal 150 mg for the past 4 years and I slowly weaned down over the past 18 months to none around the time I went off Cymbalta.  

lady2882Nancy, on 17 Apr 2015 - 3:12 PM, said:
I was on a mood stabilizer for a long time and found that it made me very depressed and lonely, and limited my intellectual capacity to solve problems.  I was on lamictal from 2008-2012 and when I eventually did taper off over a month or so, I didn't experience any withdrawal effects.  

Posted by MichCPA on 11 January 2014 - 01:23 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
 I am also going off of Lamictal. I had been on 200mg 2x/day for over a year. He told me I could go off that quickly. He said to take 200mg 1x/day for 3 days, then half that for 3 days and then stop completely.

Posted by Gigi on 22 September 2013 - 11:57 PM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 
I was on Lamcital with the Cymbalta. But it makes me spend money and I was getting into trouble. I tried the brain supplements while on the Lamictal and had a terrible reaction. So I started weaning off the Lamicatl at half the dose. 50mg I was able to try the supplements again and I felt really good & no spending money I do not have.
 I weaned off Lamicatal totally. The right way. Like I do any medication.

Posted by Imdone on 29 August 2013 - 11:39 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
I MADE IT!!!   It took me 2 years to get off my original cocktail of Risperdal, Lamictal, Cymbalta, Klonopin & neurontin.   

Posted by DonMH on 27 September 2012 - 10:41 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 

Prozac will work as you come off Cymbalta at the end rather than Effexor.
The bad news is Lamictal is almost as bad to come off. Do not try and come off both at once. 

Posted by vsung on 18 June 2012 - 12:09 PM in ARE YOU NEW HERE? Words from the wise about Cymbalta 
 I cannot take off from work because I was just out for 2 months on disability coming off of Abilify and Lamictal. I thought it was horrible weaning myself from that!! Boy I was in for a big surprise since I've came off of Cymbalta. 

Posted by Imdone on 24 March 2012 - 01:59 PM in Weaning Off Cymbalta 
Often the last psych med you wean off of is the hardest, if you were on multiple, like I was. I got off Risperdal, Neurontin and Lamictal with ease (after being misdiagnosed as Bipolar) but getting off Cymbalta is tough after taking SSRI's and Cymbalta for a long time. 
The subjective evidence is overwhelming in the blogs and forums as well as in advertisements for drug withdrawal programs that there is Lamictal withdrawal although as you may notice not a lot of medical research on this subject. Lamictal is often prescribed to Cymbalta patients if they develop seizures. 
I also noticed that it is approved for seizures and not as an antidepressant as it is rarely effective on this condition.
"Immediately following the abrupt discontinuation of lamotrigine, RBD symptomatology was severely aggravated, with dreams becoming more vivid and frightening and occurring almost every night. RBD symptomatology gradually subsided over 2 months, reaching levels comparable to those before lamotrigine."

"Withdrawal syndrome caused by anti-epileptic drugs has been rarely reported. However, in our personal experience of patients monitored for epilepsy surgery, many patients complained of minor reactions when the treatments were quickly decreased. Severe reactions are exceptional and may be explained in this case by the pharmacodynamic effects of LTG. It has indeed been suggested that LTG could have psychostimulant and antidepressive effects."

From the drug insert from the manufacturer.
Discontinuation Strategy
Epilepsy: For patients receiving lamotrigine in combination with other AEDs, a re-evaluation of all AEDs in the regimen should be considered if a change in seizure control or an appearance or worsening of adverse reactions is observed.
If a decision is made to discontinue therapy with lamotrigine, a step-wise reduction of dose over at least 2 weeks (approximately 50% per week) is recommended unless safety concerns require a more rapid withdrawal [see Warnings and Precautions (5.8)]. 
Discontinuing carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone, or other drugs such as rifampin and the protease inhibitors lopinavir/ritonavir and atazanavir/ritonavir that induce lamotrigine glucuronidation should prolong the half-life of lamotrigine; discontinuing valproate should shorten the half-life of lamotrigine.
Bipolar Disorder: In the controlled clinical trials, there was no increase in the incidence, type, or severity of adverse reactions following abrupt termination of lamotrigine. In the clinical development program in adults with bipolar disorder, 2 patients experienced seizures shortly after abrupt withdrawal of lamotrigine. Discontinuation of lamotrigine should involve a step-wise reduction of dose over at least 2 weeks (approximately 50% per week) unless safety concerns require a more rapid withdrawal [see Warnings and Precautions ].

From the FDA
Withdrawal and Rebound 
Withdrawal and rebound were assessed during Trial SCA102833 by monitoring AEs in the OL and Double-blind Taper Phases. Few AEs were reported during the Taper Phases. In the OL Taper Phase, 14 (40%) subjects reported AEs. AEs reported in ≥5% of subjects included headache (20%), somnolence (6%), and suicidal ideation (6%). All 
other AEs were reported in ≤5% of subjects. 
In the Double-Blind Taper Phase, 18 (34%) subjects in the LTG group and 14 (25%) in the PBO group reported AEs. Headache was the only AE reported in ≥5% (8% in the LTG group and 7% in the PBO group). All other AEs were reported in ≤5% of subjects. One (3%) SAE was reported in the OL Taper Phase (bipolar disorder) and 2 (3%) subjects reported SAEs in the Double-blind Taper Phase (infectious mononucleosis, 
152 Reference ID: 3702139 Clinical Review Francis E. Becker, M.D. NDA 22251 SD-220, 20764 SD-545, 20241 SD-1541 Lamictal (lamotrigine) 
urinary tract infection, and suicidal ideation). Both of the subjects in the Double-blind Taper Phase were in the PBO group. 
No seizures were reported in the taper phases of Trial SCA102833, however as with other AEDs, Lamictal should not be abruptly discontinued. In patients with epilepsy there is a possibility of increasing seizure frequency. In clinical trials in adult subjects with BPD, 2 subjects experienced seizures shortly after abrupt withdrawal of Lamictal; however, there were confounding factors that may have contributed to the occurrence of seizures in these BPD subjects. Unless safety concerns require a more rapid withdrawal, the dose of Lamictal should be tapered over a period of at least 2 weeks (approximately 50% reduction per week) (see Lamictal Prescribing Information). 
From FDA
LAM20006 was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel-group study. It
followed an enrichment design. Patients were first enrolled in an open-label period.
Lamictal was added on to existing therapy (patients could be taking 1-2 concomitant
AEDs) and seizure diary data was collected. Patients who demonstrated a protocolspecified
percent reduction in seizures during this phase were eligible to be randomized
to 1) continue Lamictal, or 2) undergo a gradual withdrawal to placebo. The withdrawal
occurred over 3 weeks with a 25% reduction in dose each week (75%, 50%, 25%, then
discontinue). The double-blind phase that followed lasted 8 weeks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1964 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:25 PM

to be a success at it requires education and awareness and a lot of effort.

Its a shame that so many in influential positions omit the "awareness" part.... :)

#1965 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 09:03 AM

Its day 4 of 75 mg and have bad diarreaha and head is swimming 

#1966 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 May 2021 - 10:18 AM

150 mg to 75 mg is too much of a drop. I would have suggested dropping to 125 instead. If things get too bad you can always go back to 150, stabilize and then make a smaller drop. 

Imodium should help control the frequent trips to the bathroom.

#1967 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 10:32 AM

150 mg to 75 mg is too much of a drop. I would have suggested dropping to 125 instead. If things get too bad you can always go back to 150, stabilize and then make a smaller drop. 

Imodium should help control the frequent trips to the bathroom.

I am afraid to go back up because of the chance of steven johnsons syndrome. Gonna have to bear knuckle it thanks I am going to try imodium 

#1968 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 May 2021 - 11:49 AM

If you did not develop SJ syndrome at 150 mg before it is unlikely you would if you return to that dose. Just keep it as a back-up plkan. You could always go back up to 100 or 125 also.  Your choice. keep ius posted.

#1969 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 12:24 PM

If you did not develop SJ syndrome at 150 mg before it is unlikely you would if you return to that dose. Just keep it as a back-up plkan. You could always go back up to 100 or 125 also.  Your choice. keep ius posted.

Thanks bud part of me is just like I ve done this before I just need to remember that and not get anxious about the sensations I am having and the feelings they will pass just need to be strong. Thanks for all the help I will keep you guys updated. It doesnt help that flu like symptoms are covid symptoms as well. 

#1970 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 01:48 PM

Can withdrawal cause diarreaha I cant find any info on it for Lamictal ?

#1971 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:08 PM

Many of the members posts that I posted above mentioned lightheadedness and nausea. Hang in there.

#1972 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 03:40 PM

Many of the members posts that I posted above mentioned lightheadedness and nausea. Hang in there.

What about diarreaha

#1973 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 May 2021 - 05:13 PM

Whoops, sorry. 

One member did mention "near constant diarrhea."

#1974 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 06:18 PM

A couple other things I should mention so Saturday was my first day of taking adderall again I normally take my zoloft in the morning but I have heard that zoloft and adderall can have some reaction so I did not take it that morning and instead took it that night. So a run down of the changes are Saturday morning taking Adderall Saturday night taking 75 mg lamictal and 50 mg of zoloft could me changing so much so fast cause these issues?

#1975 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 May 2021 - 08:24 AM

It is possible but there is little research on multiple drug changes at one time. That is why I have always suggested one change at a time, see what happens and then the next change, whenever possible.

#1976 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:30 AM

One thing i think about today is what are the chances of waking up one day and having a disease you didnt have the day before. Or do diseases come on gradually ?

#1977 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:49 AM

Other than infections most diseases come on slowly that is why an annual physical is so important. Just remember there are millions of things to worry about POSSIBLY happening But there are not enough hours in the day to worry about them all. In addition, there is little that you can do to prevent or correct most of these (a comet hitting the earth, and airplane landing on your house, etc.). There is only and only one way to deal with them. Pray that God protects you and lead a good Christian life so you will be prepared to enter heaven. 

Unluckily psych meds/withdrawal usually effect the hippocampus and or amygdala in the brain which are also the centers for worry and paranoia. This only adds to the situation. This is where a good therapist comes in handy in teaching good coping skills.

#1978 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:52 AM

Other than infections most diseases come on slowly that is why an annual physical is so important. Just remember there are millions of things to worry about POSSIBLY happening But there are not enough hours in the day to worry about them all. In addition, there is little that you can do to prevent or correct most of these (a comet hitting the earth, and airplane landing on your house, etc.). There is only and only one way to deal with them. Pray that God protects you and lead a good Christian life so you will be prepared to enter heaven. 

Unluckily psych meds/withdrawal usually effect the hippocampus and or amygdala in the brain which are also the centers for worry and paranoia. This only adds to the situation. This is where a good therapist comes in handy in teaching good coping skills.

Thank you Fish I have an appt with my psychologist today and I amnot sure how to articulate what i am feeling 

#1979 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 May 2021 - 10:22 AM

Just do the best you can. That is all any of us can do in life. The only "losers" are those that don't try and you are not a loser AJ.

#1980 Axlejames

Axlejames

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 04:03 PM

Just do the best you can. That is all any of us can do in life. The only "losers" are those that don't try and you are not a loser AJ.

Talked to my med dr gonna stop taking the adderall and start taking my zoloft in the morning again he said there is a chance the issues I am experiencing is from the withdrawl but not to sure on it 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users